6

Harry was in a vacuum. Anne and Maura came over just to take care of him, but he didn't want that they would be there. He wanted Niall back. He slid down on the couch and he just felt how the body ended up in a coma. He lost the strength and the will.

"Niall's strong!" Anne was trying to say. "He can withstand Ed?"

Harry frowned.

"You have no idea who we're talking about."

Anne agreed. She slid down next to him and she took his hand in hers.

"He will return. They will find him,"

Maura came in. She tried to be understanding, even that she was worried. Her son was gone and Harry talked about things as she didn't understand.

"But why's Ed that dangerous?" she asked, Harry looked up at Maura. He knew he had two choices. One, tell her about his life. Two, lie. He took a deep breath.

"You don't want to know."

Maura sat down on the other couch.

"Is it dangerous?"

Anne chose to nod. She smiled a little bit against her friend and took a breath.

"Harry may not have the best background and he has done a lot done in his life. One can say that Ed is the result of that."

Maura just stared at them.

"And what will he do with Niall then?"

Harry swallowed.

"I don't know, but if I suspect it right, which I think I do, you don't want to know."

She really didn't liked to live in the shadow of the truth. She cleared her throat.

"I've heard many things in my time and there are those who do wrong things at home in Ireland also. I don't understand why you think that I can't handle the truth."

Anne looked quickly at Harry.

"Maybe she have the right to know?"

Harry frowned and he lowered his gaze.

"How can I to explain such a thing and believe she'll let Niall stay with me?"

Anne smiled weakly.

"Harry, I listened and I understood?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"It's not the same. YOU are my mother? Maura's his mother and she's obviously on his side?"

Maura tried to be serious.

"Harry, I'm on both sides. I like you and I have accepted that you are a part of the family. I never talked bad about you or done something that might make you think otherwise."

Harry looked up at her. He knew that the truth was difficult, especially when Maura would find out the secret and the room.

"Niall knows about everything." he got up. "He accepts me and he's in the game. He never looked down on me or backed away. He ..." Harry took a breath. "I'm dominant. I have always had a playroom. In there, I play adult games with guys. I bind them firmly in the ceiling, I beat them with whips and I utilize all my strength to be just simply dominant."

She became quiet. She just looked at Harry. It was as if the thoughts spun around.

"What are you talking about?"

Harry swallowed.

"I have never harmed anyone and everyone who was with me has been that voluntary and we have always had an agreement on how the relationship should look like." he got up, he swallowed again. "It's all about erotic humiliation, pain, submission. I decide and they give me the power to decide."