16

Harry slid up behind Nialls back and he was even surprised that he got to do so. He took his arms around the Irishman's waist and pressed his ass against Harrys own body.

"Breakfast?"

Niall blushed a little and he turned around the pancake.

"I just wanted to do something more than eggs and the usual."

Harry kissed him on the neck and laughed a little.

"That's all right with you..."

For once reacted Niall as he used to be. He blushed and he chuckled. Harry felt butterflies in his stomach. They needed to talk. If Harry would get them to come back to what they once had, they need to talk. Okay, Harry wanted more, but he was ready to stand behind Niall and talk to him.

"Jam on the pancakes and syrup?"

Nialls question got Harry to drill in hos nose in Nialls hair.

"Everything and more!"

Niall laughed a little.

"But I mean, breakfast?"

Harry groaned and he felt how Niall teasingly bulged out his ass, as he always had done before.

"Niall, I'll take you."

Niall groaned and then came the uncertainty back.

"Not today."

Harry stood still there and he hugged him from behind.

"I know!" he whispered hoarsely. "But you can't imagine how much I enjoy this moment right now, with you, here and now."

Niall swallowed.

"Huh?"

Harry kissed his neck.

"Because you're here." he got up. "You act like Niall, my Niall, my old Niall who loved everything."

Niall groaned. He removed the pancake and replaced it with more pancake batter.

"But I..."

Harry kissed his neck.

"No, Niall." he whispered hoarsely. "You don't need more. I'm happy with this. Only I get to hug you, feel you near me and you talk to me."

Niall got up a smile.

"No sex?"

Harry shook his head.

"Not until you want to."

-

This was the first day that felt normal. Niall was relaxed. He laughed, yes, he laughed at Harry's bad jokes. It was as if the old Niall slipped through and Harry sucked in every minute of it.

"Can't we do something?"

Harry asked when they had made the order in the kitchen. Niall hesitated.

"Like what?"

Harry smiled at him.

"We can go into the city and wasting money? We can eat in a restaurant? You decide."

Niall swallowed and he stood with his back to the bench, then he looked up at Harry. He had changed the eyes and the smile was gone.

"I want to see the house."

Harry frowned.

"Which house?"

Niall swallowed.