23

The island was small enough so it wouldn't feel small. On one side was a small boat harbor, or rather a bridge with a boat. On the other side of the island was a great beach and there were palm trees everywhere. The house was in the middle of the island. It was a house that consisted of two bedrooms, a living room, a large kitchen and some big toilets. The sun was in the middle of the sky when the helicopter landed on the beach. Harry was quick to get out all the bags. Niall just got big eyes and he couldn't understand that Harry really could afford to rent the entire island.

"I have contacts." Harry answered happily. "And I told him that this was important for us, for you and for me."

Niall slipped down on the beach. A man from the helicopter helped them to get the bags to the house and then he ran back. The helicopter took off and they were left alone. Harry unlocked the door and he let Niall go in first.

"All for you."

Niall said nothing. He slipped into the house and he looked around at everything. It was as if he thought he was dreaming. Harry took the suitcases into the bedroom, and then he opened all the glass doors in every direction. The house quickly became cool and filled with the fragrance from the sea. Niall pulled off everything and he quickly began to smear the skin with protection. Harry smiled at him and he saw the eagerness in Nialls eyes. Niall blushed a little.

"I want to swim. I haven't swum in the sea for a long time."

Harry enjoyed.

"You can be naked if you like."

Niall hesitated.

"Completely naked?"

Harry nodded.

"We are so far away from people as we can be, and here you can be yourself."

Niall hesitated.

"But we can't walk around naked all day?"

Harry smiled and he went up to him. Quickly he gave Niall a kiss on the lips and laughed a little.

"Well, if we want to." he whispered in reply. "We don't even need to care about when we sleep, when we are awake or when we should eat. We do everything when we want."

Niall giggled a little.

"Sounds like we're teenagers again?"

Harry nodded happily.

"We young again? You can do what you want and I promise to let you enjoy."

Niall nodded and he couldn't hide the frenzy.

"Can I go swimming?"

Harry laughed.

"Yes!"

He saw Niall naked ran out of the house. It was as if the scars didn't no longer affected him, at least not for the moment.

-

Harry took out the smaller suitcase. He laid it on the bed and opened it. He looked down on all things. There in he had with him a few vibrators, lubricants, belts and things they could play with. Yes, Harry had a plan. He would slowly get Niall to get back to the games. It could take two weeks and maybe Harry was lucky that it went faster? Harry took up silk ribbons and he smiled a little bit. The game could begin? He chose to put them on the bed and the rest went down under the bed. He slowly took off his clothes and then he went out of the house.

----

Niall bathed long before he happily lay down naked in the sand, on the back. Harry did the same. He lay down next to him and smiled at him.

"So it fits my husband to be here?"

Niall nodded and he smiled at Harry. He took his hand and smiled big.

"Thanks!"

Harry was pleased.

"I wanted to do something special just for you and we need all this right now."

Niall nodded, and he looked up at the clouds again.

"It's as if we are in one of my dreams." he replied cheerfully. "It's as if everything will be fine again."

Harry looked down at his body.

"It will be as we want, Niall."

Niall just smiled and he enjoyed. Harry watched him closely. The skin wasn't like before, but it looked better against when Niall come home from the hospital. Harry had talked with the doctor about surgeries, but primarily did Harry wanted Harry that Niall would accept the body as he now had, before they did anything more. He looked down between Nialls legs. Actually, Harry was glad that Ed didn't destroy that part. Nialls private part was as wonderful as before Eds assault. Harry enjoyed, and he didn't noticed that Niall sensed what he was staring at.

"And we can't have sex for two weeks?"

Harry smiled and looked up at his eyes.

"Yes, we can."

Niall shook his head.

"I want to enjoy a bit of sun, maybe sunbathe and swim a bit more than usual."

Harry smiled.

"If that makes you happy?"

Niall nodded happily.

"To be with you here makes me happy." he whispered hoarsely. "No more than you see my body."

Harry sat up and he looked at Niall with kind eyes.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of how you look."

Niall nodded. But he didn't argue.

"But you know what I mean?"

Harry nodded.

"But we have to accept the situation?"

Niall looked up at Harry and he put his head askew.

"I agree, but I have a hard time accepting. One day I will be there, you know that, but you must give me time."