7

Maura didn't know what to say. Yes, she saw that Niall had a finger in this. The walls were green and it reminded of something Irish, but still. She saw straps, tapes, toys and things she hadn't seen in her entire life. Anne appeared to have no opinion, but Maura had. She spun around and she looked straight at Harry.

"So you beat Niall, you beat him, and yet he remains with you?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, he stays because he's the only one who can stop me enjoy this."

She snarled,

"If you don't need to have this, why do you keep the room?"

Harry blushed a bit and he looked down at the floor.

"We like to play sometimes. We like to lock us in here and just be us. I can't explain."

Maura just shook her head.

"Are you sick? Is this some kind of habitual performance that you attract on my son?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, it's just kind of person as I am."

Anne went between them and she looked seriously at Maura.

"Firstly, Niall allow Harry to do things with him. It's not as Harry forcing him and secondly, you have no idea what your neighbors are doing when they have sex. Everyone has different ways of doing it and this fits our sons. You can't judge or say that it is wrong. "

Maura took a breath and she looked straight into Anne's eyes.

"But this is wrong?"

Anne shook her head.

"No, not for our sons. They can do this if they feel they need it. They are adults and they can take responsibility."

Maura frowned.

"So I'll just stand here and accept everything? Continue to live in the knowledge that Harry doing things with my son?"

Anne chose to nod.

"Yes, because neither you nor I can judge them." she swallowed. "Niall do things voluntarily, and he likes it. Otherwise, he hadn't even wanted to be involved and decide how the room should look like. It was he who chose the walls and the colors, not Harry."

----

Ed pulled down Nialls pants. Niall was close to cry. He felt Ed's lips slid down. Niall screamed, he began to cry and he writhed around.

"Please, I am with Harry." Niall whispered hoarsely. "I belong to him. He owns me, he's the only one who can touch me."

Ed looked up and he grinned.

"And what should he do about it?"

Niall whimpered.

"He will kill you."

Ed wasn't afraid.

"No, Niall. He needs me. He knows I'm the only one for him and he will see all that when you die. He will understand. Through pain comes pleasure and he will get to enjoy it all with me."

Niall felt the tears flowed. Ed leaned down and he sucked in in. Nialls body responded, but not Nialls mind. He didn't want this, but that part down there wanted. He whimpered when he felt he was hard. He felt Ed's disgusting lips, his hands and all that was just wrong.

"So wrong!" Niall whispered. "Harry will kill you. He will kill you."

Ed continued. Yes, he went harder, faster and he got what he wanted. Niall came quickly. The body was ready for anything, but not Niall. He felt how Ed gulped and took everything that came from Niall, then he lifted his smooth head.