Chapter 2

It was late at night, and Naxia was heading to gather supplies for her new mission.

"Why don't you already have equipment? Aren't you always supposed to be prepared?" Ferry complained.

"I had to use more items than expected on my last hunt, so I have to get more from Talon."

"Wait, you mean that Vratix ... thing?" She replied disgusted.

"He's got all the stuff I need, and sells them at a cheap price. I don't want to hear any more whining."

Ferry groaned in returned, annoyed. The two arrived at a store-looking building with walls decked out with all sorts of advanced technological advertisements. They entered to see Talon working away at some mask with a welder.

"Naxia! Good to see you again! What can I do for ya?" He greeted.

"I put in an order for some supplies."

"Ah yes! I have them in the back, I'll go grab them, be back in a sec." Talon stepped away from the mask and disappeared through a door.

Ferry gave a puzzled look at Naxia. "How is he not scared of you?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" She sassed.

"Yeah, and while I'm at it I'll ask who the mask is for too." Ferry remarked.

"You won't believe me, but it's for Kylo Ren!" Talon said, startling the pink alien.

"Kylo Ren? Why does he need a mask?" Ferry questioned, curious.

"He never said. Anyways, here's your stuff Naxia! And if you ever need anything again, I'll be here!" The creature replied, giving Naxia a container filled with technological wonders, as she gave him the credits it was all worth.

"See you sometime in the future Talon." She said, gesturing Ferry to follow her out the door.

There was a few moments of silence before Naxia said in bewilderment, "Kylo Ren?".

"I know right!"

"I mean your dad works with him, I don't know why you seemed so shocked. But I look up those people! But hey, you never know, maybe we'll be able to see that mask again someday."

"Very unlikely, but you can dream." Ferry laughed, as they walked into a ship.

-----

It was morning, and the two girls were well rested and fed, ready to start the day. Naxia's ship zoomed throughout the vastness of space, exiting the orbit of Gamor. She sat at the chair in front of the control panel, flying the shuttle, while Ferry was plopped next to her, posing as the Co-Pilot. The spacecraft wasn't as magnificent as the Millennium Falcon, but instead a simple SS-54 assault ship. They never gave it a classified name, Naxia and Ferry, they just called it the 54.

"So, are we going to go into to hyperspace? You know, this 'Shotem' is almost halfway across the galaxy." Ferry moaned.

"I'm just waiting for the route to finish calculating. We don't want to crash into anything while going light speed, so just be patient." 

"And how long is that going to take?"

Naxia took a deep breath in trying to conceal her anger, then replied, "As long as it needs to."

Annoyed, Ferry looked over at the pictures lying on the console of Auros and Nervan. The boy had dirty-blonde hair, and fainted freckles underneath his vibrant green eyes. The Chiss had navy-blue skin, flaming red eyes and dark raven-black hair. "How do you even know they're still on Shotem? They could've already got the crystals and left by now." She suggested.