Chapter 19

*in flashback*

Auros and FN-2187 pressed up against a wall, panting heavily. The trooper regained his grip on Naxia, looking over the corner, slowly. He retreated back into his normal position, and gave a nod to Auros before bolting out of sight. The Jedi followed, his pounding steps echoing. As the two were running, their journey was interrupted, as pack of stormtroopers turned into sight. Auros immediately ran back around to where they once were, staying out of sight. Finn, in spite of the moment, dropped Naxia on the ground, and followed Auros back and around the corner.

"What the heck was that for?!" Auros whispered in rage.

Before Finn could respond, Auros looked over the bend, curious as to what the stormtroopers were doing. They were in a huddle around the girl, as a couple strayed from the group talking into various communication devices.

With a sigh, Auros pulled out his lightsaber, clenching it tightly.

"Woah woah woah what are you-"

Before the soldier could finish his sentence, Auros had already sprinted away, activating his weapon.

"...Doing" FN finished with an annoyed breath. He jumped into battle with his new companion, trying to act as the defending soldier by loosely aiming at the boy.

Auros was slicing through multiple troopers by using his uninjured arm, trying to reach Naxia. He was struggling to pass the increasing number of soldiers, but his attitude showed confidence in completing this task. This all seemed like a minor set back to him, until a familiar face came into the situation. Dalcuras sparked his blade to life, as all remaining soldiers scurried behind their master. Hastily, FN followed. Auros completely froze at the sight of the Sith, not knowing whether to fight or flee.

Dalcuras was enraged. He repeatedly looked back and forth between his soldiers and the Jedi, expecting an explanation for this occurrence. "WHAT. IS. THIS?!"

Auros remained quiet and watched intensely, eager to know if the situation was bearable or not.

A voice he knew rose from the crowd of soldiers, FN-2187. "Well, uh, maybe ... from my conclusion, this "rebel" was trying to escape with Naxia and then dropped her on the floor when trying to fight off ... us? Just a guess..."

Dalcuras gave a strange glance towards FN, before turning back towards Auros and Naxia. Slowly, the Sith walked towards the two humans, not in threat, but in curiosity. He tapped his foot onto Naxia, checking to see if she was conscious, or even alive anymore.

Surprisingly, a smirk curved onto his face, as he looked down upon her. "It's nice having her quiet for once."

Auros replied by slowly backing away. This thing really was insane as Naxia described.

The Zabrak noticed his movement to escape, irritated. "Hey, where do you think your going?!"

The boy remained silent, immediately freezing upon hearing his voice. "Oh you know, to go get some coffee. I heard there's a place downstairs that has some good doughnuts too."

Dalcuras wasn't the slightest amused. Realizing this, Auros broke into a run, speeding down the hallway. The Sith sighed, and raised his hand in the air. Auros tripped and fell, skidding across the floor to an invisible forces will, desperately trying to crawl away. His lightsaber was left solitary feet away, his only chance of escaping, gone. But then, everything stopped. Auros stayed absolutely still, afraid of the unknown reason as to why. The hum of a lightsaber and screams were heard echoing from behind. Auros finally slowly stood up, and looked behind, finding that every trooper was laying dead on the ground, not one standing. Naxia bellowed over them, her lightsaber drawn, and Dalcuras out of sight. She looked over at him, eager for answers.