Chapter 20

Naxia ran at the fastest pace she could manage, pushing and shoving employees without concern. Auros trailed behind her, shouting at the top of his lungs her name, completely out of breath. The surrounding public were confused, but decided to stay out of it, in fear of their lives being tampered by the infamous Naxia Kenndar. Eventually she reached the main control center, and bursted through the doors, breaking through the pondering groups towards General Leia and association of people crowding around a hologram, in the middle of a serious discussion.

"When is your soonest mission to the StarKiller Base?" She demanded, pushing her hair, that was sticking to her face with sweat, out of her way.

"Well, excuse me?" CP-30 exclaimed.

Auros finally entered, and grabbed Naxia by the shoulders, and tried to drag her out of the room. She replied by shaking him off sourly.

Auros gave her a look of concern. "Naxia, seriously, let's talk about this."

"Talk about what?" Leia said, appearing in front of the two.

"I demand to go on your soonest mission to the StarKiller Base. Immediately."

The general had a look of shock on her face, almost laughing at how obscure her request was. "Well, I'm afraid I can't let that happen."

"And why is that?" She questioned, confused.

"You had relations with the First Order! It's not safe to trust you there. In fact, not in any mission."

"Trust? She might be going there to exchange and give away secrets to Kylo himself!" A man from the crowd shouted.

Auros wiped his hand over his face in stress, looking away.

"Oh please, really? Seriously, you think I'm that cheap. Do you have any idea what-"

"Naxia, this isn't-" Auros interrupted, attempting to save her dignity.

"No, it is. In fact, it's shameful that after being-"

"NAXIA! It's okay, just, let's go."

Naxia was panting in fury, but realized Auros was right. Not about leaving, but about causing a mess.

"Look, all I'm saying is that I want to help. I know they ways of the base, the stormtrooper's loops and routines. I even know Kylo's weakness."

Leia seemed worried about the last part of her statement. "Wait how-how do you know his-"

"Just ... please. I want to help. If I can't, then why am I still here?"

"Oh come on Leia, are you really falling for this?" The same man complained.

"Naxia, can I speak with you for a moment." Leia whispers.

"Yeah, sure."

They went to leave the room when Auros followed.

"Um, in private." Leia gestured.

"Hey, it was your order. I have to follow her everywhere." Auros explained with a smirk.

"Okay fine, I don't have time for this." The general sighed.

They head outside, worry and trouble consuming Leia's attitude. "I ... I-" She started.

"You miss him, don't you." Naxia proclaimed.

She nodded, saying "Is there a chance?"

Knowing exactly what she meant, Naxia replied with a solid, "Yes. But ..." Surprisingly, she started to giggle, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry but I just remembered ... he used to always complain about the food at the base. Nothing was as good as your Gorba Melts."