Chapter 11

The two stormtrooper's stopped walking at Naxia's knowing of their prisioner.

"Oh, well look who it is?" One trooper ignorantly asked.

She ignored the two and focussed only on Auros. The Jedi didn't expect to see her here either. Question's about each other's presence at the StarKiller Base soared through their minds.

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" She exclaimed.

Surrounding workers hurriedly ran out of the hallway, hearing the Sith's tone rise.

"Well you see he was-" "I WASN'T LITERALLY LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER, ROB!"

Auros tried to act like he wasn't frightened or scared, for weakness could not be shown to a Sith. That would result in immediate death. He needed time.

"Are you, are you talking to me or these fella's over here? I mean, this one is really pushy, so maybe you should t-"

He was interupted by the sound of Naxia's lightsaber sparking to life, illuminating the surrounding area in a crimson flash. Rob and the other trooper stepped back, afraid the saber was meant for them. Did they do something wrong? Nothing was very clear to the soldiers. Naxia was so filled with anger and rage in that moment, for this boy caused her whole life to take a turn for the worse. She was torchered because of him. Crawling desperately on Resistance soil, the memory staining her mind permanently. Held prisioner for days. Then, his friends crashed her '54', and almost killed Cara, Ferry, and herself, and if not by the crash, by islotion on Jakku. Revenge is what her soul thirsted for. In that second, she was anxiously waiting in slow motion to end his life. Naxia heard footsteps running toward her in the distance, but didn't care who it was. All she needed was one swing. With a yell she gripped her lightsaber and swung at Auros. The stormtroopers completely abandoned their prisioner and left him for dead, trying to save their own lives. The crimson blade almost reached his neck, the boy scrunched up in mid-flinch. Of course, the interruption of the execution was of the unknown footsteps doing. Naxia was frozen in her position, her facial expression changing from enraged, to confused, to frightened. Auro's looked up at the girl, suprised he was still alive. The soldiers, scurried back to their captive, not wanting to look bad infront of Dalcuras. Yes, it was Dalcuras, who was running toward the scene, and now holding Naxia captive in a frozen state of energy.

"NAXIA? What do you think you're doing?!" He yelled.

Not being able to respond, she stayed silent.

"This young Jedi here has very important information about the Resistance! He is very valuable to us at the moment, and we cannot afford to lose such information by killing him. I don't know what you were thinking. Every prisioner isn't walking these halls because we invited them for a party! I am very disappointed."

He sounded so much like her boss, or even her father. Dalcuras was just a fellow Sith, and really had no right to be bossing her around. But she couldn't really protest, and if she was ever to escape this prison the Zabrak created, she had to stay quiet in understanding. And in disgust, she did exactly that.

"You two, continue to take him to the interrogation chambers. And you, Naxia, come with me."

"Yes my lord." The troopers replied.

After Auros had left with the guards, Dalcuras eliminated the boundary of energy surround Naxia, and started to walk down the hallway. She disabled her lightsaber, and followed the alien. They both entered hallways crowded with employees and droids. Where was he taking her? It was almost the end of the day, and she was exhausted. Hopefully he wasn't going to do something stupid and bring her to Snoke, and complain about a simple mistake. Well, more like an extreme mistake. They strangely arrived at the elevator cab that led up to her bedroom. This confused the girl.