Chapter 17

A couple days later...

Naxia roamed the hallways, this time with caution of where her thoughts travelled. She was on her way to a meeting with officials, and important generals like Captain Phasma, Dalcuras and of course Kylo Ren, to discuss a mission planning. The girl herself was ordered there, for she was becoming a war general, and a weapons expert, and needed to learn how things were done, in a more engaging way. But after what she had discovered on Gamor, it seemed sickening that she had to be included in such a event. Her acompanying storm troopers were told to leave, for she did not require them at the moment. As Naxia continued her way down the ever stretching paths the StarKiller Base had to offer, she sensed a familiar presence approaching. This didn't alarm her, nor give a comfortable mood. Just a sprinkle of curiosity to the situation she was in. Upon arrival though, Kylo himself could be found leaning against the door, acting as almost a barricade, trapping the generals inside.

Confused, Naxia asked, "What seems to be the problem?"

"You're not going in there." He demanded harshly.

"Um ... why not?"

"It's too dangerous. I can't have you going on a mission like this."

"Kylo, is everything okay? Are you alright?"

"What makes you think I'm not fine?!"

"Well I mean I've been through more dangerous things then raiding another Resistance Base. I was a bounty hunter before all of this. Out of all people, you should be the one who knows that."

Naxia immediately regretted her choice of words, fearful that they showed suspicion. Kylo stared long and hard at the girl, getting lost in her eyes.

"It's too risky. I'm not allowing it."

Relief swept over, but her mind was still all jumbled up, and completely puzzled. "Kylo, I'll be fine. It's not like this is my first mission. You've seen me in training, in action. I'm prepared for this."

"I don't doubt that you are, but you can't be going on this mission. It's just too risky."

"KYLO, I'LL BE FINE!"

"No, you won't."

That's when ultimately, the problem she was facing, had an answer come into focus.

"It was a vision, wasn't it?"

He strayed his gaze from her, trying to block any oncoming emotions.

"Yes." He finally answered. "It was of you," Ren paused, "You were on a base, one of their bases. They had you, lying in a bed unconscious ..."

Naxia was completely shocked. Was this good or bad? Safe on the base, and free of this place? Or a sign that she doesn't escape alive? Was it ... time?

"I understand. I shall be getting on my way."

Kylo, at first, was curious at why she was abruptly leaving, but didn't care enough. The girl was leaving, and that meant she was safe from the light in his book.

"I'll see you later I suppose." He replied.

Without responding, she walked away. The farther she went, the faster she sped her pace. It was indeed time. Kylo and Dalcuras were dealt with and distracted in some meeting. Naxia walked all the way over to Auro's cell, and swung the door open forcefully. The boy was found asleep, but slowly woke up, due to the loud bang caused by her brute entrance.

"It's time." She said.

"For what?" He responded, drowsy.

"To get out of here!"