Chapter 7

Ferry wakes up to see Naxia sitting in front of the holographic system, while nervously banging her foot against the ground repeatedly. Her eyes are set on the technology that was hooked up to Auros's earpiece. Cara is standing and staring out the window of the ship, which they landed closer to the cave the previous day.

"Everything running smoothly with him?" Ferry asks.

"I don't know. That's the problem, he hasn't come in for about 3 hours, and it all stopped right after he made the comment, 'Oh right'. I don't understand what happened".

"Definitely not something good. The force sends messages of worry and concern" Cara informs them.

"I didn't think the reason he's so mute would be of good news but, the disturbance within the force is indeed not giving positive signals".

The alien took a moment to process the current situation. If his cover was blown, so might theirs.

"So we just wait here, in hopes he'll talk?"

"We can't be quick to assume. His earpiece could've fallen out of malfunctioned" Naxia suggests.

Cara knows the possibility of the earpiece being the problem was very low, and replied, "We also shouldn't wait too long though ... let's give him three days to get back to us. If there's no response, we'll have to initiate Part 3 without him completing 2. That means things are going to be a bit more difficult to handle".

"Agreed. 3 days should be longer then enough for Auros to complete Part 2 without his earpiece, that is if he's still alive" the apprentice responds.

"Well what the heck are we going to do for 3 days?!" Ferry complained.

"Wait of course".

The pink girl replied with a groan of annoyance, hating that this planet barely had anything on it to do. She had already been here for over 3 weeks, and the emptiness of the desert was getting to her.

"Well, Naxia, I suppose we can do some training in this ship instead of the cave for a couple days".

Seeing their training as boring and a waste of time, Ferry escaped into her room. Naxia swivelled her chair towards Cara.

"I can adapt".

"Good. We'll work on your ... capabilities to look into the minds of others. It will be of great use, for if you encounter a rebel, thoughts could be obtained".

With excitement rushing through her body, she nodded in agreement. How easy would this skill make everything with the destruction of the Jedi?

Cara walked over from the window and sat down on the ground, signalling Naxia should also. Sliding out her chair, she sat in front of her teacher.

"Knowing you as a quick learner, this should be of no difficulty mastering. When trying to look into someone's mind, you must always start with their emotions and motives. Figuring out these facts will be of great help, and allow you to thoroughly look for the right information".

"Got it".

Naxia was looking off in the distance with a worried look.

"Are you sure? Something seems to be troubling-" She was interrupted by a knock on the ship's door. The Sith cautiously stood up. Ferry came around the corner, also hearing the knock.

"Who is-" "Shush young lady!"

Cara looked at Naxia, not being able to sense who it was. The Sith knew it was a single being, but who the creature was could change everything. Her apprentice closed her eyes, trying to get information about their visitor.