Chapter 3

"Tie her up, Gud." Nervan demanded.

When Gud went over to her, he used some rope from one of his compartments, and had no complications with handling her. Naxia could barely move. She was severely injured, with bruises and scrapes all along her side. Once it was safe to go near her again, Nervan went over and took Naxia's helmet off, revealing her true looks. She had black hair that was long enough to go halfway down her back, but was currently contained in a bun. The eyes belonging to the criminal were staring directly at the Chiss, dark brown, and filled at hate.

"I should've recognized you by your armour. You're the infamous Naxia aren't you?" The blue man announced.

"You RECOGNIZE this person?"

"Oh yeah, I've heard plenty of stories about. I don't know what the heck you did to have her going at your tail, but that doesn't matter. We need to figure out what to do with the murderer."

"I don't think we kill her though, in fact that shouldn't even be an option."

"And why do you think that?"

"Because ... uh ... I don't know, she might be useful I guess, and killing her is going against everything we live by as Jedi."

"I suppose that's true. But useful? How could she be useful?"

"Well I don't know, why don't you ask her!"

Nervan took a pause of thought. He was actually taking Auro's suggestion into consideration.

"If she's actually of use, there's only one way of finding out."

"Wait... are you going to do that thing-"

"Yes my boy, everyone stand back, even you Gud."

Bloops and bleeps were heard as the droid scurried behind Auros. Naxia was freaking out at this point. What was this Jedi going to do to her? Nervan stepped closer and put his hand up to her forehead. Nervan's facial expressions went from normal, to confused. After a couple minutes the Jedi removed his hand, and looked down at the bounty hunter with worry. Once he stopped using the force on Naxia, she knew exactly what he did. He had looked into her past, everything leading up to this moment. But the way he slowly backed away, made her uncomfortable.

"What did you see?" Auros asked.

Nervan ignored the Padawan's question and asked one of his own.

"How much do you know of your past?"

"What do you mean? I know every single moment." Naxia replied with a gritty voice.

"Right ... of course".

"Whatever we do, we can't let her back out into the galaxy." Nervan warned.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." He paused, looking at Naxia with deep thought. "What do we do with her? You're the one who saw her past."

The Chiss took a moment to process what he was going to do with all this new information that he just received. He obviously knew more than intended about Naxia's past, so how much was he going to reveal?

"EH-HEM! What did you see?" An anxious Auros asked once again.

"Oh a right, um... well, her parents were apart of the Zenith 77, a group who hijacked ships and took everything on it. Apparently, one day while she was with them, a group of Jedi's attacked and killed them for their wrongdoings. It all happened right in front of her when she was only 10. She had to steal in order to survive, and eventually became the bounty hunter we see today, seeking revenge on those who killed her parents. She's so good at what she does Dalcuras has hired her to protect his daughter from harm."