Abandoned

"We can't afford her!"
"Doesn't mean we have to leave her in the streets to die!"
You were an infant, not even a year old. Your parents were arguing over money issues. Of course, you didn't understand why they were fighting. You were in your mother's arms, with a feeling that you're protected. Suddenly, you're torn from your mother's arms. You hear her sobbing. Your dad has taken you and rushed outside. He sits you down gently and whispers "I'm sorry... It's the only thing we could do." He runs off back to his small apartment. You cry, screaming from the cold. Soon, you're picked up by a strange person. Or rat, I should say. You're sat by four baby turtles, you stop crying, feeling warmth. The turtles are mutated, already, but you can barely see, so it doesn't matter. The rat creature rushes to a man hole and jumps down, a gut wrenching stench fills your lungs, so you start crying, being the overly sensitive infant that you are. He runs into the lair, and sits everyone on the couch. He tries to calm you down, since you're the only one crying. You soon get used to the smell, and stop crying. You slowly drift to sleep.

A/N: So? How'd ya like the first chapter? Don't worry, the chapters will get longer, trust me. Well, that's all I have to say. Boobye!
~Kat