Mask Day Pt. 2

Your P.O.V

I waited patiently for my turn to get a mask. I watched as Mikey got his orange one, Leo got his blue one, Donnie got his purple one, and Raph got his red one. Sensai grabbed the last box, and kneeled in front of me.
"(Y/N), do you graciously except your mask, here today?" Splinter asked sternly.
"Yes, sensai." I replied with the same sterness in my voice.
"Good, because today, you will receive just that." Splinter said as he opened the box. I nodded in understanding. He reached into the box and pulled out a F/C mask. You look at the mask in excitement, but lower your head slightly for your sensai to put it around your head. He ties the mask over your head, and braids the long pieces of cloth/ribbon (whichever you choose) before raising back to his feet. You look up at him, standing up and say, bowing.
"Thank you, sensai." You sit back down. You look at your brothers in their new masks. "Gosh, they look different." You thought to yourself. And judging by the way you too have a mask on, they probably think you look different, too. Suddenly, your hear a voice in your head. It was Mikey's. 'She looks so adorable in her new mask!' You were... reading his mind!? The look of sudden confusment and slight horror alarmed your brothers. Mikey was the first to speak up.
"Yo, dudette, you ok?" He looked comcerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine." You lied.
"You sure?" Leo butted in.
"Yes, I'm sure." You said, convincing your brothers you were alright. Mikey still look a bit concerned, like he knew you were lying. You smiled nervously, which made him look even more concerned. "Oh no. I think he can tell I'm lying." You thought, hoping it wasn't true. Your sensai snapped his fingers once more, gaining everyone's attention.
"Now that everyone has their masks, we will starts training tomorrow!" He grinned. You looked at your brothers in excitement eager to start training. Mikey looked less concerned and more excited. You mentally sighed in relief.

So? What do you guys think? I hope next time I have a writers block, it won't be too bad. I bet you all didn't even notice! Well, I won't be updating on a regular schedule, I guess I'll write when I have the chance! Or when I have ideas or whatever 😅 I'll just update whenever, I guess. But, whenever isn't gonna be a month at a time, promise. See you then kittens!
~Kat