Mask Day

Mikey's P.O.V
(You are now ten, the boys being eleven and twelve)
'I wonder why sensai brought us to the dojo early.' I thought.
"Attention." It was Master Splinter, maybe he'll explain everything. I look at my brothers and sister in confusion, they looked back at me and each other in the same way. Our attention snapped back at Splinter when we snapped his fingers.
"Now, I have brought you all here today to give you a very special gift." I looked up in excitement when he said the word "gift". He seemed to notice.
"Yes, Michelangelo, a gift."
I blushed in embarrassment as my brothers and sister looked at me.
Splinter continued. "Yes, today you all shall receive your very own masks."
My heart skipped a beat.
'Did he just say masks?' I thought in disbelief. I stared in wonder as Master Splinter pulled out five different boxes. I watched very closely as he picked up one of the boxes. He opened it and pulled out a orange mask.
"Michelangelo, this is your mask." He said, tying it around my head. I was super excited 'cause its my very own mask! And it's my favorite color! I tried to keep my excitement in, and it actually worked.
"Thank you, Sensai." I said, standing up. I bowed in thanks, and sat back down. My brothers got all of their masks, too. Leo got a blue mask. Donnie got a purple mask, and Raph got a red mask. I looked over to (Y/N), who looked very excited. Splinter grabbed the last box and walked up to her.

Sorry about the sudden ending to this chapter! I wanted to save (Y/N)'s mask reveal to the next chapter, which will be in her P.O.V or should I say, YOUR P.O.V... 'till next time kittens!
(P.S. What should (Y/N)'s mask color be?)
~Kat