The FUTURE

~four years later~
Y/N's POV

Today is a special day. Your sixteenth birthday. You've gone through so many adventures with you friends and family, and today you will look back on them. You happily crawled out of bed to find Mikey gone. "Hm.. that's odd." You thought to yourself. You walked out to see your four brothers and Kat sitting on the couch and chair. Raph was reading his comics on the chair, Mikey was playing on his computer, Donnie was reading a textbook, and Kat and Leo were watching Leo's favorite TV show, Space Heros. I didn't think anyone other than Leo could watch that show.. looks like he got Kat hooked. I sat in between Kat and Mikey, it was a tight squeeze, but I managed.

"G'mornin' Y/N." Kat said.
"Morning, Kat." I replied.
"Wanna help me cook breakfast? The boys were whining about being hungry before you got up." She said, looking at them.
"Sure." I got up. She got up as well and we walked into the kitchen. She started cooking while I made some coffee. After a few minutes we finished cooking and the boys ran in, making themselves a plate. Everyone sat down after getting some food. Kat sat between Raph and Leo and  I sat in between Donnie and Mikey on the opposite side of her. We all were eating and talking. Not one of them mentioned my birthday.. did they forget? If they did, should I remind them? If they forgot then I should just let them do so. I mean, 16 isn't one of the most important years of your life or anything. Note the sarcasm there. Anyway, I guess I'll just play some games with Mikey or something.. Or maybe Kat will wanna play Five Nights at Freddy's. She created an OC and it's pretty cool. It has a neat little story and everything. Kat told me her name is Twilight. Twilight the Cat. My favorite animatronic is F/A [favorite animatronic.. duh] and her's is Golden Freddy (as well [if Goldie is your favorite too]). She's such a nerd.. and I'm glad to have her as a friend, even if she forgot my birthday. People forget things. But how is it possible for all of them to forget?
Mikey's been acting very strange since Kat's arrived.. he's been very nervous, especially around now. Does he like me, more than a friend, more than a sister? Maybe Kat can give me an answer..

I'm not dead, hoorah! Sorry this chapter is so short and that I haven't updated in a bit. I got a new phone, and the data on it works! So I'll be able to update more often! I just want to say thank you for sticking with me this whole time. Thank you for so many readers so far! I'll see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye!