Chapter 11

Shannon's POV

I haven't seen or talked to Logan since the event that happened at Thanksgiving. I wanted to reach out to my Mom and find out any information that she had on her boyfriend but of course they haven't been together very long and she doesn't know anything, that doesn't surprise me. Now it is Monday morning and I am honestly nervous to see Logan.

I walk into the school and head to my first period class. I try to get settled in and get things ready for today's lesson which actually makes me really nervous because we are going over behaviors and emotions today. Maybe I can actually get Logan to talk to me.

The day dragged on and it took forever for 3rd period to get here but finally the bell rung, signaling for 3rd hour. I contemplated standing at the door but I wasn't ready to see Logan, I was too anxious so I stayed at my desk.

Finally, the late bell rung and I stood up to shut the door. I looked around the room and saw that Logan was not here. I felt a bit of disappointment. As I went to shut the door a hand stopped me, pushing the door back open.

"Um..sorry for being late Miss Peters."

I look to see Logan standing on the other side of the door but avoiding eye contact. I let the door open and allow Logan to slip through.

I walk to the podium as Logan takes her seat at the back with Cam.

"Today we are going to be going over emotions and behaviors, which is the next chapter in our books. Please turn to page 122." I went over the lesson, occasionally glancing back at Logan who was doodling on some paper and not really listening. I should have called her out on it like I do the rest of my students but she is difference.

"You have a one page essay to turn in tomorrow on what you fear the most. Please take it seriously for it is a grade. You have to the end of the class to work on it and if you don't finish take it home and turn it in tomorrow."

I sat at my desk and work on the lesson plan for the rest of the week. I would look up every once in awhile and see Logan working on something, whether it was her assignment or not, I didn't know. I wanted to hold Logan after class and talk to her but I didn't know how to approach her and I felt that I shouldn't. She hasn't even acknowledged me all day and I thought we were further than that in our relationship. The bell rings and everyone files out. I don't even look up until I hear the door shut. I see Logan standing at the door just staring at me. I decide to let her take the first step so I continue working on my work.

"Miss Peters?"

I can see Logan walking towards me in my peripherals.

"Yes Miss Daniels?" I know, i'm being a little cold but she's put me through a lot this weekend.

"I owe you an apology for the past few days, my behavior was unacceptable." Logan plays with her hands, showing just how nervous she really is.

"It's okay." I don't know what else to say. I want to ask why the hell did you do it but she has never come to me first and I don't want to push it.

I hear Logan sigh.

"I would really like to explain what happened if that's okay with you?"

I stop working and turn to face Logan because I am shocked, never expected her to be willing to talk.

"Yeah, sure. If that is what you want."

Logan nods her head.

"You deserve an answer Miss Peters. May I come over when you are done?"

I start packing up my belongings before looking back up to see a very scared Logan staring back at me.

"Sure, I will meet you at my place in 20 mins?"