Chapter 17

Shannon's POV

When I woke up I was still pressed against Logan who was staring back at me. I can't believe she wants me to move to North Carolina with her. I look over at the clock and see that we slept until 4:15 p.m.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" I ask Logan.

"Because even when you sleep you manage to look breath taking."

I feel myself blush. I've missed her compliments.

"Do we have to go back?" I say out aloud, frowning at the thought.

Logan leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Well, I was thinking about that. I have to go back because I work Saturday and Sunday, but you are more than welcome to stay here. I want to spend the rest of today and tomorrow looking at places and jobs in North Carolina."

"So you are serious about us moving?" I prop myself up on my elbows.

"I am if you are willing to come with me, I am not leaving Georgia without you. If you stay, I stay."

I smile at the thought. I can't imagine us being separated anyway. I climb out of bed forgetting that I was still naked until I saw the way Logan was staring at me. Her reaction made me smile big. I walk to the bathroom but not before yelling back.

"Let's do it."

When I came out the bathroom, I found Logan sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop. I look through the fridge at the groceries Logan bought this morning. A smile spreads across my face, I start thinking about the way she attacked my body this morning. Hell yeah, she was way better than I could have ever imagined.

"Shannon!" I snap back out of my dreams when I hear Logan yell my name.

"Sorry, baby. Yes?" I walk over to see what she is trying to show me.

"I said what do you think about this apartment?"

I lean over Logan's shoulder checking out this pretty cool place she had found, I look at the price and sigh.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" She says looking up at me.

"It's not that I don't like it but I don't have job, can we afford that?"

"Yes we can, I have a lot of money saved up that will take care of us for awhile."

I roll my eyes at Logan.

"Lo, you don't make that much money at Scorpio's." I shake my head.

"Um...I'm not talking about the money from Scorpio's." I lean back and look at Logan sideways. What the hell is she talking about.

"Care to explain?" I sit down in the chair next to her.

"Well when my Mom died, in her Will she had stated that she wanted me to have her insurance money from her policy but I had to be 18. Let's just say I have enough to take care of us."

I sit there shocked for a minute because Logan has never mention this before.

"I am not going to let you use that money to take care of me."

Logan grabs my hand.

"It is to take care of us and I already told you, I am not leaving Georgia without you."

I start to hear my phone ring in the background. I walk to my purse to find it.

"It's sitting on the coffee table!" Logan yells.

"What's up Kasey?" I answer the phone.

"Hey boo, would you like to tell me where you are at and what's going on?" I walk off to the bedroom and shut the door.