Chapter 10

?: It's useless to ruin your night for a futile chicane like that.

I looked up to make sure the voice I was hearing belonged to the person I imagined.

Me: I.M?

I.M: You know, since the time we're friends, it might be time for you to call me by my real name.

I smiled and let him guide me to where we were heading.

Me: Um.. Hey, it's been a while Chang Gy-. No. Not even. Your name is I.M. That's it.

I hadn't even finished to say his name that I knew I would never call him that way. Perhaps it was his name, but I called him I.M anyway. It was really weird to call him by another name than I.M.

He laughed and finally let go of my wrist.

I.M: You're hungry? I booked us a table at the hotel's restaurant. And since Jooheon was supposed to invite you, I'll do it for him. I invite you and you can't refuse because we're already on our way. And you better remember this event for a long time because I won't pay again for you before a long time.

Me: How selfish you can be.

He smiled, but said nothing.

Me: What's up with you today? It's the first time I see you that happy since at least a week.

I.M: Wait let's sit at the table. It'll be something to talk about.

Me: Well it's not like we lack of topics...

I.M: I was tired of being depressed and I wanted to spend time with you. But I don't really feel like talking about it okay?

What prevented him from talking? I saw nothing that could upset I.M at this point...

Me: Oh, okay.

We ate wonderfully well and I swore to myself to come back here one day.

I didn't see Jooheon again that evening. Nobody knew where he went, but he missed an awesome evening. I was tempted to go look for him or simply text him. It's just that I thought he might want to be alone. I usually hate when people come to me when I want to be alone.

We were in the room of Wonho and Hyungwon. Suk Hee and Min Cha left around 22 o'clock. Since I slept in the same room as Min Cha, she pretended to want to shower first, as I won't have to wait when I get there. I decided to stay a little longer to enjoy quality time with Monsta X.

Minhyuk: Oh! do you remember when Kihyun said he had seen Jooheon and Ha Neul sleeping together?

I hid my face in my hands, embarrassed.

Kihyun: Oh yes, certainly I remember. I couldn't believe my eyes. And then I told myself that it must be why he wanted to share his tent with Ha Neul. They were hugging and everything. It was really cute.

Me: Okay, we don't want all the details.

He was about to explain how the covers were placed and how our heads were resting on our pillows. All right, we understood, I slept with him, period.

Wonho: Maybe it was cute, but the worst is that they still weren't dating at that time!! And they continued to act as if they hated each other.

Me: We hated each other.

No one paid attention to what I had just said.

Minhyuk: And do you remember the karaoke night?

Me: Hell yeah I do.

I.M started laughing uncontrollably.

I.M: Oh damn... *laughs* Ha Neul... *laughs* If you could have thrown Saejin in the wall, *laughs* I'm sure you would've done it. *Laughs*

Me: Try to understand how I was feeling at least.

My cheeks turned red and I looked down at the floor, laughing inside.

Kihyun: She wanted to go get something to drink and I forbid her and after (laughs too), she told me I wasn't her father.

Me: I have suffered so much that evening because of you. If I would have drunk, I wouldn't have any memories of that dreadful night.

Wonho: Otherwise, you remember the time she was so drunk she kissed Shownu the whole time?

I.M: Yeah, it was at her birthday party.

Shownu let out a nervous laugh, smiling shyly.

Me: Sorry again...

Minhyuk: Don't worry, it was downright fun to watch and Shownu loved the experience.

Shownu hit his shoulder (not too hard) and Minhyuk made him his best smile.

I dropped an involuntary yawn and brought my hand to my mouth. I looked at the time and decided it was time for me to leave. I said goodbye and hugged them one by one. I took the elevator and went down one floor. My room was close. I realized I had forgotten my card in the room. I knocked softly and Min Cha opened the door.

Me: Sorry, I think I left my card in my stuff.

Min Cha: It's okay.

She stepped back to let me pass and closed the door. I went to my suitcase to take the necessary things to shower.

Cha Min: Uh.. Ha Neul..

Me: Yes?

Min Cha: After we left, Suk Hee came back here with me. She told me that she would return to her room when you would arrive. Anyway, I just had to wash myself because if I had waited for you to arrive... whatever, you understand. And so, while I was in the shower, Suk Hee shouted something, I mean, she shouted very loudly to be sure that I heard and when I came out, she was gone. And you weren't there either.

Me: Yes, I see, but what are you getting at? Did you understand what she told you?

Min Cha: I understood a few words...

I nodded to encourage her to talk.

Min Cha: I heard Jooheon, room and see you later.

End of chapter 10! By the way, where are you guys from? I have a project in mind and depending on which language you speak, I may need your help.

Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote^^

Gamsahabnida!

*It's my birthday today:D*