Chapter 18

Kihyun: Cheers!

A series of "cheers" was heard. We clinked glasses for the return of I.M, the success of our careers, health, happiness and love.

After our day at the amusement park, we decided to eat at a nearby restaurant. There were THE members of Monsta X, Yun and me. I was no longer the only girl to hang out with this group. One more member got a girlfriend.

Minhyuk: Today was awesome!

Jooheon: Speak for yourself.

I.M: And there's Shownu who, I'm sure, did them all. Alone or accompanied.

Shownu smiled at the mention of his eagerness for new experiences and to enjoy every moment to the fullest.

Hyungwon: You should have heard Wonho screaming in the roller coasters. It was hilarious.

Wonho: But you all know that I don't like that. You forced me to go.

Me: I wonder if it can beat the screams of Jooheon...

I held my laughter by launching a tender look at Jooheon. He put his arm around me and rubbed my shoulder.

Jooheon: You're lucky that I love you... otherwise I would probably already have a place to hide your corpse.

I backed a few centimeters away with a disgusted expression. Then I returned to my original position and slightly bluffed.

Me: Pff, try to touch me once to kill me and you'll end up in pieces.

I.M: If I were you, I would believe her.

Me: I'm perhaps not good at dancing, but for martial arts, I manage.

I.M: You've never done martial arts...

Me: Uh. It's not very complicated, ok. For the arms, just do the robot dance, it's the same, controlled movements. And for legs, you give kicks here and there as if you really know what you're doing. Oh! and you scream "AH-YA" very often. It's intimidating for the opponent.

I.M (to Jooheon): A dancing robot with legs' spasms who scream like a goat several times. Well, actually you're not in danger in any points.

Jooheon: I already noticed it a long ago. Ha Neul is the Korean emblem of weakness.

Ha Neul: Hey!! It's rude.

I could see Yun laughing beside I.M. It was going to really take me a while to get used to it.

It seemed to me that too many things were taking place in my life right now and I began to have trouble managing my stress. And knowing me, it ensures that I would probably now stress because od meaningful things because of the accumulation of stress not evacuated. Already, just the fact that nothing was safe with Jooheon (since he didn't tell his mother about our reconciliation). She could return at any moment and I was sure she had the power to separate us for real thsi time. Would I have to join the damn wedding? I began to ask myself seriously. I was young, certainly, but I love Jooheon. But I was young. Shit.

Preparing our debut was also stressing me a lot. There was only a month and a half left and God knows that time flies too fast.

At least I finally solved the problem with Suk Hee. Not wanting to break our friendship (which was essential considering the group we were forming), I accepted her story. Even if it was fake, I would get over it. Except that I asked her a favor which turned into promise. I asked her, with good intentions, not to be alone with Jooheon. I know it sounds like a very very very jealous girlfriend. This is not the case, stop worrying. I did it for Jooheon. I know that the situation makes him uncomfortable. However, if I want to maintain the good atmosphere with Suk Hee, I accepted her version, but simultaneously got an advantage to Jooheon. And I don't stop her from talking to him. In this case, it would have been rather extreme.

Jooheon: What are you thinking?

Me: Hmm?

Jooheon: I.M is talking to you.

Me: Oh. Yes?

I.M: I said, would you mind if Yun spends the night in your apartment? Her bed is still  there right?

Me: Yes... but why?

I.M: Because since we'll go back late, I would prefer if we go home all together rather then bringing her home alone. It's only for one night anyway and you get along well.

My eyes fell on Yun who was still behind I.M, staring at me, waiting for an answer.

If I'd been alone with I.M, I would have found an excuse not to take her at the appartment and I would even have reprimanded him for inviting his girlfriend at MY dormitory. The problem was that I wasn't alone with him, and even worse, she was just there. I couldn't allow myself to refuse. Besides, I had no good reason to refuse.

Around 2:30 am, we finally arrived at the building. I kissed Jooheon quickly before saying good night. I opened the apartment door and let Yun enter first. It was completely dark and a deep silence reigned. The girls were already asleep. Basically, it was normal at this time of the night.

I gave extra blankets we had to Yun. She knew the way so I let her go alone in her old room. I couldn't help but feel awkward. Looks like to me, to bring Yun back here as a guest  was like a forbidden. It wasn't written anywhere, but it was like that. The same goes for many other things in life.

I wondered how the girls would react when morning would come. Especially Suk Hee who was sleeping in the same room as her.

Without bothering to shower, I put on my pajamas and went to bed, trying to make the least possible noise not to wake Min Cha up.

At seven o'clock on the dot, a scream rang out from another room, and then jerky footsteps and finally, someone who jumps on my bed.

Suk Hee: My God, Ha Neul, there's someone sleeping in my room!!! A stranger came in and slept beside me throughout the night!!

I reluctantly opened my eyes. Half awake, I just uttered the name of Yun and turned to the other side.

Suk Hee: Yun?

Cha Min: Why is it so noisy? Get away Suk Hee.

She put her covered over her head.

Suk Hee: Min Cha! Yun is here! ... But how do you know Ha Neul? You didn't even go to take a look.

Me (growling): I'll explain later. Let us sleep.

Suk Hee: Yuuuun!!

She left to go see Yun I guess. She still didn't know about her and I. M. Like me, she won't believe it.

End of chapter 18! I freaking started college so I don't freaking have time cuz it's like go to school 5 days and work 2 days and go to school 5 days and work 2 days xD Life sucks xD Aaaanyway, thanks to (still XD) follow the fiction and to (still lol) vote^^ I love your comments by the way but wattpad lag Idk so sometimes I can't answer but I do read them lol

Gamsahabnida!