Chapter 21

!!Warning!!

The first part of this chapter leads to a short explicit scene (don't expect too much though XD) But there's not much description. If you prefer to get to the second part of the chapter now for various reasons, scroll down to the separating line (-----). This warning is primarily addressed to sensitive souls and young readers. The decision is yours. This piece of history contains nothing significant to understand what comes next in the story.

Me: Hey Jooheon...

I didn't finish my sentence. I didn't dare finish it. I felt like I was ready. But if, in the books of heaven, today wasn't the right time.

Maybe I should stop thinking too much and just let things go.

Jooheon: My T-shirt really suits you.

Me: I thought you would have noticed earlier, but you were too busy acting like an idiot.

He looked at me thoughtfully.

Jooheon: You wanted to say something?

I shook my head quickly.

Me: No, no. I forgot what I was going to say actually.

Jooheon: Oh, I see.

He turned off the TV, lifted the duvet and got ready to get into it.

Me: You're going to sleep already?

Jooheon: Already?

Me: Jooheon... it's only 22.

He laughed realizing what time it was.

He stood up and replaced the duvet in place, then he put one knee on the bed watching me from head to toe and lied down beside me. He turned to the left to see me better. I kept my eyes on the ceiling, it was relaxing. I felt his face approaching and he suddenly dropped a long kiss on my neck. I barely moved, just by surprise. I finally looked over at him. It didn't take him two seconds to grab my lips. His lips had the taste of mint.

Our kisses were soft and provocative. He lied on me and stroked my hair, my face, gently.

Without noticing, too busy with his kisses, I didn't even see that he had taken off his shirt. My hands were walking on his back as he kissed each part of my neck. He went down a little, but the the top of T-shirt he passed me stopped rather high and he couldn't go lower than the top of my sternum.

Jooheon: What do you want to do Ha Neul?

A shiver traveled my whole body.

Me: I... I'm...

I couldn't say it, only a few incomprehensible words came out of my mouth.

Jooheon: You don't want to admit it, but you're such a perverse down in your soul, right?

Me: Hey! Of course not, don't exagge-

He put back his lips on mine, surely not to break the atmosphere that we had managed to create. God knows I'm good to break a good atmosphere.

While kissing every bit of skin on my face, he whispered, "You'll have to take that away."

I hesitated a moment, then rose up slightly to allow myself to get rid of that shirt. However, when he saw that I was about to remove it, he hastened to do it himself. So I let him take his shirt back. He threw it to the other side of the room. He wanted to make sure I wouldn't put it back anytime soon.

He placed his hands on either side of me before going down to my stomach with kisses. He stopped and looked at me.

Jooheon: Are you sure..?

Me: Yes I'm sure.

I sat to remove my bra. I thought he would have helped me, but instead, he took off his jeans. Well, we both lacked of experience, but eventually we would learn together.

After several minutes of hugs and kisses, no more barrier between us. We were skin to skin. He went to get a condom. I had never seen one. I had never needed to see one neither. And we litterally never had any sexual education class. I let him put it looking at how he did. I'll know for next time.

Me: And now?

He laughed and took my hand.

Jooheon: Impatient?

I nodded timidly.

He took a deep breath and his lips met with mine in a slow sensual kiss. I placed my hands on his back in a desperate attempt to get even closer to him.

Jooheon: You know, at first, it can hurt. You can tell me to stop when you want. I want it to be fun for you too.

He kissed me again and I felt the silky texture of the condom rubbing against me.

It was really happening.

A few seconds later, I felt a strange sensation. I closed my eyes and stifled a scream.

Jooheon: Is it okay?

I reassured him and he went more deeply. The pinching sensation inside me made me wince.

I heard him moan. The pain didn't stop, but was offset by tons of kisses.

Jooheon: I love you, I love you so much, Ha Neul. Do... do you want me to stop?

I heard the pleasure and the worry mixed in his voice. He gritted his teeth.

Me: I'm alright. I love you Jooheon.

As we went faster, I pressed my nails into his back. The pain was still there, but I couldn't help but enjoy this moment.

When we finished, we went to sleep immediately, huddled against each other. Words weren't necessary to tell how we had an amazing time.

----------------------------------

I got out of the car while waving my hand towards Jooheon who was going to the agency.

The first thing I did when arriving at the apartment was to shower and to CHANGE MY CLOTHES. Later, I titied a few things before going to the company too, where Suk Hee and Min Cha were supposed to wait for me.

*POV of Jooheon*

After dropping Ha Neul, I hit the road. I turned up the radio volume to the maximum and thought about last night. I smile just by thinking about it.

I felt my phone vibrate and took it out of my coat pocket.

An SMS... WHAT ?? Oh lord, it's not possible.

*POV of Ha Neul*

15 minutes later, I arrived in front of the Startship building. I climbed the stairs quickly and directly took the direction of the practice room. I left my bag in a corner of the room and joined the girls in front of the large mirrors.

After 2 hours, totally exhausted, they gave us permission to unwind.

I took my phone which was at the bottom of my bag, I didn't know how.

5 missed calls. Confidential number.

End of chapter 21! The scene was so freaking poetic and awesome in French but God knows I can't freaking write nicely and poetically in English even though I try XD I still hope you liked at least a little XD Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote^^

Gamsahabnida!