Chapter 15

I went back in my appartment head down. Even if the guys had done their best to comfort me and give me hope, I couldn't help but to be depressed. I kept telling myself that this could be the end of our story for nothing. What if it was the case?

When the girls saw me enter, they immediately saw that something was wrong.

Min Cha: Dear Lord, Ha Neul, are you okay?

Suk Hee: What happened there?

I took my feet to the sofa and let myself fall on it. I bounce back and stopped moving without a word.

Cha Min: If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine.

Suk Hee: But I want to know!! If I can do something to help, I will do it gladly.

After some hesitation, I finally decided to tell them the events of the recent days.

Cha Min: What will you do..?

Suk Hee: That means that you and Jooheon aren't together anymore? You are single again?

Me: I don't even know. He hasn't told me. In fact, we haven't talked at all about what happened.

Cha Min: Maybe he's afraid of the way things could turn in the conversation. He didn't want to leave you and if he must do it, he prefers to postpone the conversation as late as possible.

Suk Hee: No... I rather think it's his way of breaking up. By stopping to talk to her completely, he hopes she understands that it's over.

I wondered if Suk Hee had ever tried to comfort someone in heartbreak. Because she wasn't exactly comforting.

Cha Min: Suk Hee, you'll be the first to take a shower. Go now.

Suk Hee: No, I'm going to see what's going on with Jooheon. You'll see Ha Neul, I'll fix it.

Excuse me?

Me: No! Suk Hee, wait!!

But it was too late, she was already gone.

Strangely, the next day, everything had changed. I had no idea what Suk Hee had said or done, but it worked better than I had hoped.

Arriving at the office, Monsta X's members were there because they had a big meeting for the possibility of a future comeback in the upcoming months. After we debuted obviously.

Jooheon came to greet me and kissed me on the cheek. I watched him act, completely speechless. What was with him all of a sudden? For over a week he ignored me and avoided me, and then one night, Suk Hee talks to him and poof, everything is back to normal.

As he walked away without saying a word, I turned to Suk Hee asking for an account of what had happened the night before.

Suk Hee: Oh, nothing special you know, I've only played on his psychological.

It was true that Jooheon was weak psychologically.

Me: Only that? How did you play on his psychological, as you say?

Suk Hee: Well, just by talking you know, stop asking questions.

Then she made her way to the locker room.

Me (to Min Cha): What's with her?

Min Cha (shrugging her shoulders): No idea.

Today there was more dancing in the program. Intense practice of the part we had learned and learning another part. The choreographer showed us the full dance and I had to admit it was great. I was eager to bring to people the result of all our efforts put together.

While we were practicing a short part repeatedly, Shownu and Kihyun made their entrance.

Kihyun: Woo, I smell some hard work here.

Indeed, we were almost dripping with sweat. It must be quite repulsive. It was proof that we didn't just give half of ourselves.

With their arrival, we were given the signal for a 10 minute break.

I lied on my back, trying somehow to catch my breath and I saw Min Cha and Suk hee leaving the room; probably to drink water.

Kihyun: It's not the time to die Ha Neul, especially now that Jooheon is almost the same as before.

I dropped a simple "pff" and continued to regulate my breathing.

Shownu: You sure you'll be fine?

He chuckled silently and I nodded as I sat.

Me: What are you doing here?

Kihyun: We won't stay long. It's just that after seeing Jooheon kiss you earlier, I wanted to come see you. I have no idea of what has changed his mind, but I remember seeing Suk Hee looking for him. He didn't want to go with her, but she forced him. I swear, she got him out of his bed and pulled him outside the apartment. After that, nobody knows what happened. Except them. Jooheon doesn't want to talk about it.

Shownu: Maybe he'll say more to you?

No, no chance. Jooheon never told me much. He kept it all. It could be a good thing, as it could be bad.

Me: Nah, I don't think so...

Shownu: What about Suk Hee?

Me: Nothing either.. and I tried huh. She said almost nothing except that she played on his psychological. I'm seriously starting to get tired of this word.

We continued to talk and Min Cha came back.

Me: Where's Suk Hee?

Min Cha: She went to the bathroom I think.

Soon after, we heard someone yell "2 minutes! " and at the same time, Wonho burst into the room, followed closely by Hyungwon.

Hyungwon: Damn, we heard the whole conversation!

Wonho: Shhh, I'm the one who will tell them!!

Kihyun: What are you talking about, guys?

They sat with us quickly and Wonho began.

Wonho: Suk Hee and Jooheon!!

End of chapter 15! It feels a bit like the story is going in circles but don't worry, it'll be better in the next chapters (well I hope you'll think so xD). Thanks to follow the fiction and to vote^^

Gamsahabnida!