Chapter 7~~He found us??

A/N look at my friend ana's story her user name is Anabel_Lee108

pic of what Kody looks like to the side and if you havent seen the pic of Cristle then its to the side of chapter 6 enjoy

~Cristles P.O.V~

I woke up with this spine crunching pain in my back i looked at my clock by my bedside it was only 2:33 in the morning, the pain started to get worse and i looked over to see Kody wasn't in her bed. I needed to get some help, so i stood up and walked 2 doors down to Nialls door. I could hardly stand up the pain was so bad and it was getting worse by the second. I walked into his room and started shaking him hoping he would wake up and quick. "what" he mumbled and burried his face into his pillow "Niall" i said with pain in my voice "whats wrong" he asked as he grabbed my arm as i fell to the ground "my back it hurts and and K-Kody is missing" i sobbed he carried me down stairs and i looked to the right the door was wide open he noticed too "find Kody" i whimpered before everything went black.

~Niall's P.O.V~

I was woken up by some one shaking me "what" i asked burring my head in the pillow trying to fall back asleep "Niall" I heard Cristles voice say i could hear the pain in it, i jumped out of bed "whats wrong" i asked i grabbed her arm just before she fell to the ground "My back it hurts and K-Kody is missing" she sobbed into my shoulder i carried her down the stairs and we both noticed that the front door was wide open " find Kody" she said as she passed out, "Harry Louis Zayn Liam get down here" i yelled as 4 boys ran down the stairs. I handed Cristle to Liam "take her to the hospital we have to find Kody " Liam just nodded and ran out the door holding Cristle. and we began to search.

~Kody's P.O.V~

I woke up hearing a racket i'am a very light sleeper might i add.  I saw Mark he put something into Cristle's back i didn't know what it was because it was dark and at 2:20 in the morning. He looked at me and noticed that i was awake i quickly closed my eyes to see if he would leave me alone but oh was i wrong. I felt a hand pick me up and another hand go over my mouth i bit his hand but he just tightened his grip on my face. I weeped in pain and he  opened the door just to see that Niall was walking down the stairs. Mark knew that if he made a run for it he would get caught so he got in a closet with me and closed the door. I heard Niall yell all the boys down and he told Liam to take Cristle to the hospital "i finally got you and now your going to suffer" Mark whispered into my ear which made me shiver. We heard all 5 boys leave 4 looking for me 1 taking Cristle to the hospital. Mark picked me up and walked out of the closet.

He took me out of the flat and pushed me into the trunk of his Lincon car. I felt the car start to move and a tear fell down my cheek. Then i remembered one thing i learned from a movie kick out the tail light and wave your hand out to see if anyone sees you or look out for any thing that will make you know where you are. I found the tail light and kicked it 3 times and it finally fell out i looked out for a little and had no idea where i was when i remembered I had my phone. i took it out of my pocket i clicked the button to call Niall because he was one of the only ones that always had his phone on him. I clicked the call button and he answer on the 3rd ring "Kody where the hell are you" he asked i could hear it in his voice that he had been crying "in the trunk of a black Lincoln" i told him trying to stay quiet "what did you kick out the-" he was saying but i cut him off " yes i did i don't recognize anything there are 2  gas station's across from each other on May town street (totally made up street name) And a Church" i said that and the phone went dead. "shit" i muttered. 

I look out the little peep hole and now we were in the forest. 'where the hell are we going' i asked myself i really wanted out but it was no use i didn't feel safe and i wasn't safe. The car kept driving for what seemed like a hour when we turned. I looked out the peep hole and saw a huge house but this house wasn't one of the pretty houses that you see on TV no it was just like one of those houses you see on horror movies I felt Mark slam the door of his car shut and walk to the truck. I didn't want a beating and i knew i was going to get one if i was awake so i pretended to be asleep.