Chapter 2~~~ meeting the boys

*Nialls POV*

I step out of the car and look at how bad it is, I'm screwed.

I look over at a brown haired girl who looked looked like she was in a state of shock. Oh gosh im gonna say it again. Im screwed. 

A older man showed up behind her as she fell and quickly grabbed her.

Her friend ran over to me digging into one of her bags and grabbing something before running over to the man who was completely oblivious.

"Do you need help"  I yell over at her "nope I've got this." She said as she smiled sadly at me she pushed the object into the guys side. He suddenly shook to a stop and dropped the girl.

She tried to pick up the brunette girl but quickly failed. "Hey that help you offered would be really nice right now." She smiled. I nodded not being able to smile back at her I picked up the girl who was surprisingly light and brought her to their van and laid her in the back seat.

"I'm Kody and this is Cristle" she said pointing to her friend. I nodded "I'm Niall by the way" she nodded.

I took In deep breath "well I'm gonna call a cab if that's okay" I said fishing for my phone. "We can give you a ride we have nowhere to go" I furrowed my eyebrows completely and utterly confused. "What do you mean?" I asked

"Were running" is all she said and honestly that's all I needed to hear.

"You can stay with us" I mumbled and I swear I saw her face light up with joy. "Seriously, would that be okay? Would it be safe?" She asked joyfully. As I nodded to each question she asked. "The boys won't mind at all and you couldn't be safer" I grinned.

We quickly got into their car and I gave her the directions to my flat which was about a hour away.  "The boys should all be there, I just got a few texts because I'm late for the movie night." I explained and she just nodded. I opened the door hearing the sound of bickering In the next room.

"Go make yourself at home, I'm gonna wake up Cristle and I will be right back." She quickly grabbed my arm "what if they don't like me" she panicked shuffling her feet.  "They will love you now go" I said clapping my hands as I headed back to the car.

I slowly rubbed her back "love? Wake up, it's safe now" I whispered not wanting to scare her. She sat up and yawned looking around. "Where are we?" She mumbled stretching.

"At my place" I smiled before leading her inside. Kody was on the couch laughing with the boys about what movie they wanted to watch. "Hey boys" I said jumping onto the couch. Cristle slowly walked over sitting on the edge of the couch next to Kody.

"This is Cristle she will be staying here for awhile" I explained and they all smiled at her. "So blended or lemonade mouth" Zayn asked holding up the movies. "Blended" she grinned, he nodded "blended it is he put the movie in the cassette player. "Tea?" Louis asked while he stood up every nodded and a few said yeah so he made his way into the kitchen.

I followed him in there hoping to make some snacks. "So are you cool with them staying here?" I asked "yeah they seem lovely" he nodded fixing up 7 cups of tea as I put the popcorn in the microwave. 'They do don't they." I said. He put the cups on a tray and made his way back to the living room; and soon I did the same.

By now Kody was still awake but Cristle passed out in the middle of finding nemo.

Everyone seemed to be getting along and that was the best thing I could ever wish for.

All in all we watched about 5 movies and ate alot of popcorn, it was now 3 am. "Shall we sleep than mates?" Louis asked standing up. Everyone nodded and a few yes' and yea's were heard before everyone heading to their rooms. 

Well here goes nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY ITS SHORT! Im rewriting it and this is the best way i could get it to fit in with the next chapter plus it was shorter than this before i edited it! So again i am sorry 

much love

Dezzi.