Chapter 25 ~ Mrs. Capen

Hey Guys this chapter is dedicated to my teacher Mrs. Capen awhile ago she passed away in a car crash. We all dearly miss her. She believed in every single one of us and yet some people are joking about her death. Its sick honestly. So this one is for her.  Thats why it took so long to update i was morning sad and i felt lost. Sorry for the wait. (: 

"Oh no you didn't" Lou yelped in a girl voice grabbing the bowl of ranch and dumping it on her head.

Her jaw dropped as the sticky ranch flowes down her head. Then right there the phone rang. Cammi rushed to the phone picking it up.

"Hello....Really?........Oh my god.....Yeah...Thanks bye." she sighs setting her phone down turning on the tv. 

"Niall your girlfriend is on channel 234" i lean closer to the tv as i see my beautiful Cristle walking down the street. Scared. She should be used to the pops by now.

Then a lady pops up with a picture of Cristle next to her.

"Cristle O'Ryan Niall Horan's girlfriend woke from her coma today at percisly 4:57. I know you all might be happy" she paused "Or sad that she is alive but she has amnisha and cant remember anything. Not even Niall her own boyfriend."

My eyes widen as a tear falls from my eyes. "Lou we have to go back" i yell pulling my hair. "I dont think we can" he sighed

"You promised we would go back if she wakes" i yell "Niall she wont remember us dont you think that will hurt too?" 

"Of course it will hurt Lou but she wont remember any part of us enless we are there with her."

Louis places his head in his hand before i get destracted by the TV again.

"Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson went missing soon before she awoke. If you see these boys anywhere please call 1-800-FIND-1DBOYS or tweet their location and a pic of them at #FindLouisAndNiall back to the food bank problem with Jim-"

I shut the tv off and grabbed my phone compositing a tweet.

@Niallofficial
Guys me and Louis are fine dont worry, just taking a breather #FindLouisAndNiall

soon after Louis tweeted

@Louis_Tomlinson
See perfectly safe www.http//:composite:Niall=39982111

i clicked on the link and smiled it was me sitting on the couch on my phone and Cammi is in the background photobombing it. 

"This is crap" i mutter running a hand through my hair.

I dont want this. None of this i want to be happy at home with my girlfriend sitting on the couch with popcorn and a great movie. 

"Guys can you do me a favor?" Cammi asks sitting next to me. She is so small just like Cristle. 

Annerexic.

"Sure" i smile looking into her sky blue eyes that had a tint of grey to them.

"My teacher Mrs.Capen is teaching about music could you go in there" she blushes "She has cancer" she finishes 

"Of course we will" Louis smiles giving her the look he gave Eleanor.

Questions will be asked

"Im going to bed you are free to watch whatever" she smiles, we both nod.

She walked into her room going to bed.

"Who is she to you" i ask looking into his eyes "Fine, a childhood friend" he admits 

"And you like her" i laugh relaxing back into the chair.

"Well yeah" he whispers heat rising to his cheeks.

I just chuckle focusing back on the television. 

I remember one time we were at my mums house and we went to the flower store and grabbed s ton of plants from roses to sun flowers even snap dragons. It was for my mothers day present sense ive never really done something from the heart and Cristle thought it would be a good idea. We just planted all day no spare time besides when we were dieing of thirst. My mom came home and cried of happyness. I honestly felt so overjoyed and happy with myself. I mean you could buy her something like a diamond neclace but that has no thought to it. Its the thought that counts. After that me, Cristle and mum just had a twilight marathon sense thats her favorite series. She even told me that Cristle was the first girl she actully liked. 

"Niall, Niall" i get taken out of my thoughts by a louis snapping a finger in frount of my face "What" i sigh wanting to remember every happy moment we had 

"Its like three am im going to bed" he yawns i nod following  "me too."

I then went into the room i was asigned and fell asleep with happy thoughts of Cristle but that one thought just wouldnt  leave.

Will she ever remember me?

''''''''''''''''

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT I LOVE YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

I really am doing better btw.

Twitter: Dezzikinz
Instagram: Dezzikinzz
Kik: Dezzikinzz

Vote and Comment

~Dezzi