Chapter 24 ~ Gone

Three weeks and a half later....

Sometimes things change. They change for the worst. Right when everything is going right. Right when you think nothing could get better. It falls. all your hope in life just disappears in the snap of a finger. That one moment where something goes wrong you blame yourself. because you know you could have done something to stop it. when people tell you it's not your fault they should know we arnt idiots. it would be perfect if you would have don't that one thing. like protected her or him. not have asked to get picked up. but sometimes it's what you say. you may have said that one word that made a person snap. and all you do for the rest of your life is regret. you regret not doing something or doing something. That's how I feel right now. she would be fine if I would have protected her.

But i didn't. And she isnt alright.

......

"Mate its not your fault" Zayn sighs sitting next to me by her bed. 

"Go home  you've been here all day" he mumbles patting my back "Its been three and a half weeks" i sigh standing up.

"Dont worrie mate she will wake up" i icnor his comment rushing to the van "Paul take me home" he nodded driving to my flat. In silence.

"See you tomorrow?" Paul askes pulling up to my flat i shrug my shoulders giving him a quick 'goodbye' 

I strolled into my flat pulling a suitcase from under my bed. I stuffed some boxers, tanktops, pants. jumpers. shorts, shirts, a photo album with pictures of her and me in it, a few books, a camera. and i stuffed my phone charger into it zipping it up.

I grabbed my phone from the small table next to me texting Louis.

To: Lou Tomo.
On my way be ready... Got the tickets?

I clicked the send butten putting my phone in my pocket and slipping on some ray bands and a hat.

My phone buzzed right as my ride got here. 

From: Lou Tomo
Im ready #Waiting nd yes i have them! The small town of Missoula here we come!!

I chuckled lighly grabbing my suitcase and rushing out the door as the cab driver honks again.

"Where to" he mumbles 

"We nee to pick up my friend 123 lou street then we need to go to the Airport"

He nodds starting the car and driving down a long road.

"So where are you headed?" 

"Missoula Montana"

"Thats quite far some of my family live there very nice place"

"Yeah never been there before" i chuckle

"You'll love it" he sighs pulling into Louis' drive way.

"Be right back."

I rush up to the door and loudly nock on it two times.

Louis opens the door sadly smiling at me "Lets go" he says

I nodd my head turning on my heal walking towrds the cab.

"Havent been in one of these in forever" louis laughes 

Once we get to the Air port we thank the man and pay him rushing to our flighed suprisingly not geting reconised.

~On the plane~

"Im going to miss her so much" i sigh looking at a picture of her she was taking a selfie while i was at the gym. 

"i will to, we all will" Lou sighes "Are we doing the right thing with leaving this place. What if she wakes up?" i ask

"We cant leave missoula and if she wakes up we will go back." lou gives me a small smile.  i nodd closing me eyes.

"Wake up" Lou laughes "We are here"

"Have i really been asleep for fourteen hours?" i ask in shock

He nodds standing in the isle. Once we get off the plane we hurry to get our bags and a taxi.

"Its really small" i mumble looking at the tiny airport.

Louis nodds "Makes it harder for them to find us."

"Its nice" 

Its true being somewhere small was nice. It was like. Home. I felt safe in Missoula. "To my cousins" Lou laughs rushing into a cab.

The cab drives a little ways stoping at a small house. A small green house. 

We get our lugage going to the frount door nocking on it.

A Girl a little taller than Kody awnserd the door.

"Lou" she yellped pulling him into a hug

"I missed you cuz" he mumbled. I stood their awkwardly.

"Come in come in" she gesured us into her house. "So Niall your room is down the hall And Lou yours in right here" she mumbles pointing towrds rooms.

We both nod following her into the living room.

"Oh im sorry Niall, Im Cammi Louis cousin" she smiled placing her hand infrount of me to shake.

"I shook giving her a slight smile.

"So why are you here?" she asks sitting down on the sofa. "Erm long story" imumble sipping my tea.

"ive got time."

Once we explained the whole thing to her we were eating nachos and watching football.

"Its called football" me and Lou laugh

"No its soccor" she exclames throwing her hands in the air.

"Football"

"Soccor"

"Football"

"Soccor"

"football"

"soccor"

"Fine its both" Louis laughed

She smiles widly sticking a nochoe in her mouth.

"Football" i wisper bairly audibal. She sent me a glare before bursting out laughing at the guy who face planted.

"You deserved it" she yelled throwing some crisps at the tv.

I grabed a crisp (potato chip) throwing it at her.

"Oh its on" she mutterd throwing a handfull of crisps at me i duck and it hits Lou. 

Oh God.

---

Sorry its so short huff yeah idk IM SO AWKWARD so i well got a detention today. Yeah im bad i was laughing to loud in frount of 6th graders. How does that work???!!

#UneditedSoCrappySorry

Love you all!!xx

~Destany xx