Chapter 22 ~ Water park

-Nialls POV-

"Are we still going on the date?" Cristle asked "Im sorry Cristle but we need to get you to get better before we go on another date" i sighed.

She smiled slightly "thanks"

"For what i ask grabbing her hand as we walked down the staires. "Helping me" i smiled at her awnser and nodded "watch some tv and i will make you breakfast, dont worrie i wont make that much we are taking it slow" i smile relecing her hand as we walked our seperate ways.

"But Ni i wanna help" she begged "ok come on" i laughed getting a pan out of the cubberd. She came next to me opening the fridge. "What do i grab?" she ask.

I chuckle "Get the eggs and the milk ok?"

She nodds puting the eggs and milk next to me before walking away "Oi where are you going" i chuckle.

"To watch tv cooking is boring." 

I laugh before mixing the eggs and milk one for her and four for me. I put them on the pan that is already on the boiler.

Once the eggs are done i put them on some plates and then put the plates and some glasses of orange juice on the table.

"Niall wheres Maura?" Cristle askes as she sits at the table. "Actually I don't know" I chuckled taking a sip of my orange juice. "Eat" i begged as she slowly ate a small bite of her egg. "Thanks" i smiled

she ate about half of her egg and then she wouldnt eat anymore. I promised her we would take small steps so i let it go. Once i finished cleaning up the kitchen i walked back to the living room where Cristle was sitting watching Glee.

"Im bored" i sigh "me too" she slighly nodds tuning towrds me.

"Let's go to the water park" I smiled she quickly nods before jumping up and rushing upstairs.

I chuckle in response and go upstairs as well. 

Once i got dressed in some dark skinny jeens and a blue tanktop and ran downstaires waiting for the love of my life to come down.

After a few minouts passed she walked down with a floral tank on and some dark short shorts.

I pulled her into a hug leaving a arm around her shoulder while we walked out the door and into my car that my mom just refused to get rid of.

Cristles POV__

Once we got there  put on my swim suit and quickly ran up to Niall jumping on his back. He cought my legs lifting my up higher on his back so that he was now giving me a piggy back.

"To the slides" Niall yelles puting a fist up in the air causing half of me to slide down.

"Niall" i gasp clingin onto him "sorry love" he puts him hand back under my thigh supporting me onto his back again.

Niall runs across the water park whick is almost vacant cause its a school day. 

Niall sets me onto the ground as we near the steps up to the water slides.

"No this one is dark i dont wanna go on it" i mutter once we get up the steps. 

"Please Cristi after this we can go to the wave pool only if you go on this slide though"

"Fine" i huff as Niall places the two person tube on the slide. The life gard holds the tube as we get in it. "Here is my number" he whispers handing me a piece of paper. 

I look at Niall and he is looking at the ground his eye brows furrowed together.

I bring the paper up to the mans face and rip it up in to peices "In your dreams" i mutter as we start down the slide.

The slide does its turns as Niall and i get splashed in the face "Niall whats so funny?" i ask as we get off the tube and Niall cant controll his laughter.

"His.....Face" he laughes inbetween breaths.

I let out a slight huff and i skurry to the wave pool and jump in. "Its so cold" i mutter rubbing my arms.

Niall comes behind me and hugs me planting a small kiss on my temple. "Cold is good"

I huff again and jump into the wave as Niall does the same.

"Lazy river?" niall asked me.

I give him a slight nod as he helps me out of the pool and we start to walk towrds the lazy river.

The guy that gave me his number walked past us giving me a slight push causing me to loose balance making me fall on my bum.

"Oi what was that for" Niall yells towrds him. He turns on his heel. "That was for her breaking up with me. I told you i would find you Cristle" The guy mutters. 

And thats when i knowtis who he is.

"Jesse?"

--------

Im so sorry it took so long i had horible writers block and thats why its so short i will have the next chapter up asap love you all.

#unedited 

~Dezzi xx