Chapter 26 meeting the teach

"Niall wake up" Cammi says shaking me

"What" i mumble looking over at her, "Get ready remember your meeting my teacher?" she rambles

I furrow my eyebrows together "Oh yeah sorry" i smile looking into her eyes. she blushes which also reminds me of Cristle. I need to go back but Louis wont let me. I need to see her. I just cant stand knowing that she cant remember me and im not putting any thing in to help her remember.

Im gonna leave. Without Louis. I know he won't like it but what els am I supposed to do?

Cammi walks out of the room to let me change which I don't want to its one of those days that I just want to relax and not do anything.

I crawl out of bed changing into some jeans and a blue tank-top before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a apple.

"Morning Lou" I smile and he nods as I walk to the other room. I think he is suspicious of me but I can't be sure.

"Let's go boys" Cammi yells in the house, she is loud just like Louis I see why he likes her.

I stand up walking over to her and then opening the door to get into the garage, "Lou are you driving?" I ask and he nods getting into the drivers side.

I sit down buckling up and turning on the radio as Louis starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. 

"listen Ni i know you miss her" he mumbles. turning to the left. 

"No you dont because you wont let me go back to her, Louis i've lost her and i will loose her forever if i do go to her i cant live without her" i rant rigiting with my fingers "I miss her so much Lou" i sigh a tear rolling down my face.

"Niall im takng you to the airport" he says glancing at me from the corner of his eyes before focusing on the road again.

~Harry's POV~ 

I sit next to Kody on the couch "Kodz i dont know any more" i sigh mutting my face in my hands. "Harry, listen we have been looking for them for 2 weeks Cristle is getting worse not remembering anything we need Niall" she says grabbing my hand.

i nod looking up at her "I love you" i whisper pulling her into me. I remember the day we started dating like it was yesterday. but it was a week and a half ago. 

I walk into the living room hearing quiet sobs, i see Kody sittinging their with her face in her hands sobs filling the room. 

I rush up to her putting a arm around her "Its going to be okay" i smile looking at her tear stained face.

"No Harry it wont." she protested. "My bestfriend cant remember me she cant even rememer Niall for fuck sakes. What am i supposed to do?"  she sobs and i tighten my grip on her. 

"Kody she will remember just give her time" i frown not even believing my own words. A small sob excaps her lips as she stares at me. Her green eyes burning into my soul. "Kody i-" i start saying but she stops me but placing her lips on mine,

Our lips move in sinich and we both pull apart in desprete need of air. 

~~

And thats how it all started. 

~~ Liam's POV~~

"Come on Cristle" i smile sweetly guieding her into her and Nialls shared flat. "Is this my house" she asks. "Well you and your boyfriends" i explain looking at the ground "Liam im scared of being alone" she whimpers.

"Well Niall would be home but he-" i stop not wanting to explain it "He loves you very much" i mutter. 

"Is that why he left?" she asks her eyes filling with tears.

"No No he he was just scared" i explain failing. 

"Of what?" she asks looking into my eyes, Ever sense she lost her memory she has been ful of questions. 

I turn to face her. "He was scared of loosing you, he was in that room with you everyday. he talked to you and held your hand and. He just loved you more than i have seen anyone love someone before" i smile.

By now tears were falling down her face. "I wish he was here" she sobs. 

I pull her into a hug holding her close "We all do" i say truthfully.

"Do you remember anything?" i ask pulling out of her inbrace and leading her to the living room. 

"Um i remember telling a blonde boy about my cuts and i remember John" she shivers and i nod. "Well thats a start" i smile standing up.

"Please dont leave?" she says with wide eyes. "Im not im just getting a movie for us to watch" i smile looking at the countless movies they own.

"How about spider man?" i ask holding up the movie she nods a smile on her face as i put the movie into the player and turning on the tv. 

I sit next to her watching as the movie starts "Spiderman was always my favorite" she yawns "You remember that" i chear standing up.

"Yeah" she laughs focusing back on the movie. To be honest i miss the old Cristle. She would have stood up and danced. 

She would have danced.

I zone out for most of the movie deep in thoughs. "Liam why me?" she asks 

i look at her in disbelief "Huh?" i ask

"Like why me why cant i remember why did Neil leave me" she says starting to sob. 

I deside not to correct her mistake with his name. "Everything happens for a reason" i explain. 

She nods a tear falling down her face. "I miss the old me" she sighs. 

"You dont even know the old you" i admit looking at my lap.

"I wish i did" she says. 

"I wish you did to" i hear looking back behind me. 

"Niall?" i ask standing up.