Chapter 15 ~ WOW

[just saying that Wattpad is being glitchy for me]

WARNING

[X] BAD LAUGUAGE

                                - BOTH THESE MAY CAUSE DEATH

[X] SUPER CUTE STUFF

~~Cristles POV~~~

I was lost in his blue eyes i mean anyone can get lost in them. I know i should not do this "are you ok" he asked noticing that my gaze drifted off to a near by tree "oh ya just thinking" i mumbled "bout what" He sang leading us to a park bench.

"Everything" i looked up to the sky "and what is this everything" he mimicked my movements. "Youll never know" i teased "how do you know that" he said sitting up strait again. "youll have to catch me" and with that i took off running with him right behind me.

We ran quite awhile around the park and through the park before he gained speed and jumped on my causing both of us to fall to the ground. "Ok now will you tell me" he asked "no" i laughed sitting up "but" he wined "no butts we should erm go for a walk" I murmerd "ok" he said standing up.

We walked down a street and the sun was starting to set "wanna get dinner" he asked and as if on que his stomach growled "sure" i chuckled the sun set was bloody brilliant it was a mixture of red orange pink yellow and even some purple in there.

we walked up to this cafe it was cute small and just looked like a place where nothing mattered you could just relax and read a good book. We walked inside and the walls were a calming green and on one wall they had a tree painted on it.

There was about 6 booths a bar with 3 chairs and 4 tabled sprawled across the cafe. On one of the counters there were two jars of cookies and the cookies were the size of my head. The sign by the door said 'please seat your self' so we did.

We sat in the second booth by the door. "May i take your order" a lady in her mid fiftys asked. I took another look at the menu "ill have a chicken sandwich and a coke" she nodded "Ill have 2 hamburgers and a pepsi" Niall said she nodded again before walking away.

We ate our food in silence because we had food I our mouths "can I get you anything else" the lady asked "no I'm stuffed" Niall and I said in unison. "Ok here is your bill" she said laying the bill on the table before walking away. The bill wasn't that expensive just 12 dollars.

We payed and left a nice tip before waking around the city. Niall's phone started blaring off "hello" he mumbled "oh were just taking a walk oh god Lou that's sick are you drunk" and with that he hung up the phone.

"What happened" I asked "Louis is drunk" he laughed "you have a nice laugh" I mumbled more to myself then him "well thank you yours isn't to bad ether" he said. i blushed "did I just say that aloud" I asked "yes you did" he laughed.

I didnt know what to say so i just leaned on him, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Wanna know something?" he asked looking down at me "what" i asked looking up at him "ive been wanting to do something since the day i met you" he said "and what might that be?" i asked slightly chuckling but that was all stopped when his lips crashed onto mine it didnt last more than 5 seconds but it was still amazing "thank you he said looking at the night sky "I love you" i mumbled resting my head on his shoulders "love you too love" he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Cristle will you go out with me on friday" he asked slightly blushing i was silent for a moment should i or should i wait longer. I really love Niall dont get me wrong but what if im not ready for a relationship just yet.

But what if i say no then maybe i wont ever have a chance with him again i feel something is so wrong with saying no but what is it should i go out with him or not.

"Sure" i smiled Nialls phone went off again "hello yes oh shit you're right um pickle street ya by the old park k see ya in a bit" Niall mumbled into the phone "park" i asked "ya right over there" he said pointing to a park with 2 swings and a slide "push me" i yelled running up to the swings with Niall running behind me.

"As you wish" He yelled. I hopped on a swing as Niall began to push me. I felt little again with no worries in the world. "There here come on" Niall said slowing down the swing "where are we going" i asked "Cristle O'Ryan are you ready for your first 1D consert " he asked my eyes widend in shock i was going to a 1D consert no way.

******

I was sitting back stage as the boys were on stage in 2 minutes we were just watching the time tick down second by second "Boys on stage now" someone from management said to be honest management is creepy they watch your every move no joke.

The boys rushed on stage as the screams got louder Kody and i cupped our ears i swear my ear drums are bleeding.

They sang truly madly deeply followed by you and i, strong, dont forget where you belong, half a heart, irresistible, best song ever and then they ended with nobody compares. They ran off stage and pulled Kody and i into a group hug. "I love you boys" i mumbled.

"we love you too" Harry said right in this moment i felt complete i've finally found where i belong and it means alot more than you can imagine.