Chapter 3~~~ moving in

Cristle's POV

I had eventully been woken up by the comotion of everyone leaving and heading to their rooms. Also Zayn may have tripped on me.

"Do you think you both could share a room? Just for awhile?" Niall asked. "totally" I laughed. "Okie dokie" Niall chuckles spinning on his heals.

We stood up and followed him through the kitchen and down a long hallway. He took us and walked in to the 3rd door on the right of the hall he motions us to walk in. I walked In and my jaw dropped at the beauty of the room. One of the walls was almost a whole window, there were 2 beds with blue and white knitted blankets on them. There was a night stand in the middle of the two beds with a Beautiful crystal lamp on it. There was a closet on ether side of our bed and the best part of the whole room was the crystal chandelier on the ceiling. "I love it!!" I said as I ran and gave Niall a hug. His eyes widened at the surprise of the hug as he hugged me back. i actully felt safe, and i hadent felt safe in a godly long time. I jumped on my bed and layed down and quickly fell asleep. Ive been sleeping alot lately.

Dont judge, i take every possible moment to get away from the world.

--later in the day (12)-

My sleep was rudely interrupted by a Louis and a Kody jumping on my bed yelling "get up get up" at the top of there lungs. "5 more minuets" i yelled into my pillow.  "Get up lunch"she said as they both ran out of the room. I sat on the bed for a minute just to wake up a little more before i got ready for lunch. I stood up and walked across the hall into Kody and mines bathroom, i washed my face with my lavender smelling soap, brushed my naturally curly hair and added a little bit of mascara and was on my way to the kitchen.

i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of soup, the smallest one of course. I sat down next to Niall and Kody and started drinking my soup. I really felt safe here safer then i have ever felt other then with my parents, i miss them so much. Sadly me and Kody have to leave in a week. We have to keep the boys safe. If us being here is going to get them hurt, i will never forgive myself if one of these amazing people gets hurt because of me.

I finished my soup and sat next to Louis on the couch to watch him play a video game. He was pretty good at the game he was playing, even though i didn't know what he was doing. He was playing uhh red dead redemption ya ya i think that's what its called. I just watched him play while the others talked at the table for about 20 minuets, and BAM the electricity went out. " fuck i was almost done with that level" Louis yelled. I looked around the dark room when Harry was looking for what i think were candles. i quickly jumped to who was closest to me, who happened to be Louis. "Oh god" i said into Louis's chest. "She is scared of the dark" i heard Kody whisper into Niall's ear seeing as he was sending me worried glances. "Cristle its just the storm outside" Niall said pointing to the window. He was right there was a storm going on, the tree's were swaying and hitting the house, and the rain sounded like marbles hitting the window.

I saw a flicker of light in the room and i saw Harry putting candles everywhere. And when i say everywhere i mean everywhere, there was a candle on every shelf in the house every corner and almost every nook and cranny. I smiled at the light now flickering threw out the house. "So what should we do?" i asked. "Ummm we can play truth or dare" Zayn said. "Ok great idea" almost everyone said. We all sat in a circle in the middle of the living room and started the game." Ill go first" Louis said. "ok lets get this party started" Kody laughed

"Truth or dare..uh ... Liam" Louis asked, "is that even a question? Dare" Liam chuckled. "Great choice" Louis said laughing evily " i dare you Liam to go to the market and get me some carrots" he continued "Not that bad Louis im suprised i thought you were gonna make me do something like moon the poperatsi or give you my twitter for five min" Liam said running out the door before Louis changed his mind. "Now we wait" Louis said. We waited until Liam walked in with a bag of carrots and threw them on Liam. "Why thank you kind sir" Louis said jesturing to Liam.

"You are very welcome not so kind sir" he laughed. "Fine" Louis said in a snotty girl voice which made everyone laugh."Ok Harry truth or dare" Liam said in a Halloweenish Voice, "erm truth" Harry said not at all unsure of his choice "cough cough* WIMP *cough cough" Liam and the rest of the boys said. "Um ok if you could kiss eny one in this room who would it be?" Liam asked "ermm i guess Kody" Harry said shruggin

By the time we fininished truth or dare Nialls twitter had been hacked, by the one and only me. Kody had went on th street screaming that her foot was dead because he wouldnt talk to her i had to kiss Zayns foot. Zayn had to drink whatever we made him and Louis he had to call up his boss and demand a turtle.

"Well do you guys want to go to the amusement park tomorrow if it clears up of course" Louis asked as we all lay on the floor, my head on Nialls lap. "i agree with that statement" i squealed. "Sounds good to me" Kody chuckled and eventully everyone agreed "i cant believe it already 11 at night" Harry said frowning. Everyone tirdly agreed "Well thats it for me boys" i said standing up Kody doing the same "night " all the boys said and with that we went to our room. I laid on my bed and quickly fell asleep. I woke up to the birds chirping and the sun shining i couldn't wait to go to the amusement park today.

I got out of bed and sat on a sleeping Kody to wake her up "what the fuck" she said into her pillow "get up and get ready were going to the amusement park" i yelled and started to get changed. I put on a black tank top white shorts with a tan belt, a green leaf charm necklace some green peace sign earrings,some sun glasses and some green flip flops.(bolth Cristle and Kody's outfits are to the side)

I walked to the bathroom to do my makeup i added some black eyeliner mascara and some pink lipgloss, i brushed my curly brown hair and straitened it i was ready to go. I put the lip gloss in my purse knowing i would need to reapply it later. I walked out and watched sponge bob for a little. Kody walked out wearing a purple tank top,some dark shorts, blue circle earring a blue and black necklace, some sunglasses a little different then mine and some purple flip flops. I knowtised she put on purple eyeliner some mascara and some lip gloss, she look amazing. She sat down next to me and started watching sponge bob with me and awhile later all the boys walked out wearing their usual shorts and a tee-shirt nothing special."Ready to go" Niall asked "aren't we ever" Kody laughed i smiled and nodded.

Sadly i will probably redo this chapter again later. Not that happy with it. sigh

Have a lovely day.