Chapter 21 ~ in the Rain

So ya this one is longer than usual... Like way longer 

Do people even read my A/N huh

---------

"I wanna go on a walk" i Mutter crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh do you now" Niall says pulling me into a hug.

Its about noon and the weather is amazing. "Just take the young lady out on a walk" Maura laughes

I look at her and she winks "Aw come on mum let me have some fun" Niall beggs which causes me to chuckle walking to the door way.

"Oi where are you going" Niall runs after me "on a walk" i slide on my black flats before starting to walk out the door.

Niall being the smarter child puts on some sneakers and a jacket before following me out the door.

"Cristle dont you want a jacket Ireland's' weather is all over the place" Niall says i shake my head and continue walking down the street.

"do you ever go on twitter?" Niall asks grabbing my hand

"uh i have one but i dont go on it'

"What was your username"

"Uhm i think it was cristylulz" i chuckle

"Ok Cristlylulz" he mocks me i playfully punch him in the shoulder "i love you" i say laying my head on his shoulder.

Drop drop drop drop.

"Niall" i mutter placing my hand out before me letting the water fall onto my hand "told you that you should have brought a jacket." he mumbled.

He slowly slid off his jacket holding it out for me "Take it"

"No your gonna get cold" i say pushing it away "I wont get cold i promise" he puts the jacket over my shoulders pulling me into him.

"I dont know what i will do without you" i mumble kissing his cheek but he moves his head towards me making me kiss him on the lips "Niall you cheeky boy" i laugh pocking him in the stomach.

By now it was poring "Lets go home" Niall laughed "No i wanna dance."

I laughed and ran into a nearby field spinning and jumping while the rain fell down on me. Niall laughed running up to me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Niall let me down" i laughed punching his back. "In your dreams princess."

"ugh" i groaned giving up as he spun me around rain falling on both of us. "Niall" i mumbled resting my head on his shoulder as he slowly put me down wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes love" he asked looking at me "i wanna go home"

"Ok lets go" we began walking back down the street to his house. The wind was picking up and the rain was falling hard onto our skin.

"Are we there yet" I ask for the millionth time. "Almost love be patient" Niall says gripping my hand a little tighter.

-------

"Ugh I'm tired" I groaned stepping slowly up the stairs with Niall slowly following behind. I laced my fingers with his as a small smile apeared on my face.

"Sorry i didn't take you on that date today" Niall mutters squeezing me hand.

"No Nialler its fine i promise i had alot of fun today" i give him a reassuring smile before letting go of his hand and walking towards the bathroom.

"Can i take you out tomorrow then" he asked and i nod in response.

Am i in love with Niall. What is love? When im around Niall i get this tingly feeling and a feeling that makes me feel safe. I dont know how to explain it but its amazing.

Could i possible be in love? Ive never been in love before. Of course ive been heart broken meany times. Ive been used and threw somethings that i dont want, not even my worst enemy's to go threw.

But when im with Niall i just forget all about that. He means so much to me and im scared that im gonna loose him like i lost my mom.

Speaking of my mom, she said i should get Kody and Harry together this is gonna be alot of fun.

I striped out of my clothes off and turned on the water to warm water maybe a little warmer than warm.

I walked into the shower letting the warm water calm me. I looked around and noticed how stupid i was i forgot to grab a towel, and my soaps.