Chapter 14 ~ Suprise?

Happy Wednesday <3333 Ok so i just want to say that i am really enjoying writing this book.

Just a heads up im gonna start a new book Called 'Sompthing Special' and it is a one direction fan fic but here is the thing it wont be out till this book is finnished i mean im already having trouble updating 2 books a week let alone 3 i mean i have a life dont i 

WARNING

[X] SUPER CUTE CONTENT MAY CAUSE HEART ATTACK

*****

Okay let me explain because you are probably really confused right now, well Ferns' real name is Eleanor Fern Calder but when she was little she didn't like Eleanor so she had us call her Fern i guess she had a change of mind, and well now she is dating Louis I'm surprised. "I thought you were dead" i practically yelled while giving her a hug. '

All the boys had the same expression on there faces but Kody was just looking at her feet "you knew something" i accused her looking her in the eyes. "well yea but i don't know why i didn't tell you sorry" she muttered putting her hands up in surrender. "you'll pay" i muttered under my breath she obviously didn't hear me so whatever. I took a good look at Fern or Eleanor I'm gonna keep calling her Fern because you know, habit.

To be honest Niall knows more about me than Fern even though I've known her longer doesn't mean that she know more i haven't seen her in 4 to 5 years. Niall can read me with the snap of his finger but Kody on the other hand knows more about me than i know about myself. "How have you been" i asked sitting down next to Fern.

"Not so good right now I've gotta leave again" she muttered "John again" Kody asked "yup" she whispered "wait wo wo wo you never told me about you are being chased by the creepy dip shit" Louis almost shouted she cringed at the new found loudness.

"sorry" he muttered, "dont worry about it love" she said like her life depended on it "we will give you girls some alone time to catch up" Zayn said walking away while all the boys followed.

"Ok i don't know what to say" Fern muttered Kody and i chuckled before all three of us fell into a fit of laughter. "we missed you so much" Kody said catching her breath. "Thought about you everyday" Fern added "same here but i thought you were dead for crying out loud" i laughed "time for ice-cream" Fern chuckled before getting up and going to the kitchen to get a tub of chocolate ice cream it always calmed us down.

She brought it into the living room with 3 spoons and went straight to the movies "mean girls" she asked "yes" me and Kody squealed in unison. she just chuckled putting in the movie "want the boys to come in here and watch it with us" she asked "sure" i added "I'm not sharing" Kody added hugging the tube of ice cream "don't worry I'm not either" Fern and i said in unison before going into a fit of chuckles.

"Boys! mean girls! wanna watch" she yelled and soon enough 5 boys came running out to the living room "ooh ice cream" Louis chirped grabbing at the tube "NO" Kody barked causing Louis to flintch "fine" he said in a girly voice before sitting next to Fern.

Niall sat by me and Liam sat by Kody. That boy is confusing damn. I'm starting to fall for Niall more and more every day and I'm starting to think about telling him my feeling but what if he doesn't feel the same way, ill be crushed.