Chapter 5~~~ A WHAT?!

*Cristles P.O.V*

We looked at them as to tell them to keep going, Nialls smile turned into a frown and Louis and Niall stood up and stood by Liam, Zayn and Harry. "Well" Harry mumbled "i cant say it Zayn just say it for me" Harry continued. "fine erm" he said scratching the back of his neck "well ill just say it we have to go on a 8 month tour" he blurted out as Niall moved his hand through his hair. I stared at them in shock "when" Kody asked "uh a week, but get this were going to ask management if you can come with us, we haven't exactly asked them yet but we will i promise" Niall said as a smile made its way across his face. "Oh you dont have to take us with you its fine" i mumbled putting a curl of hair behind my ear. "No we insist plus your my best friends i cant go on tour with out my 2 best friend" Louis smiles sadly.

"Well we will see ok" Kody assured them and looked at me, we were both rethinking our decision on leaving. "Yea we will see" i said as my phone blasted of with the song 'stand by me' telling me i got a text message. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the message, it was my boyfriend Jesse i haven't talked to him in forever. 

From: Jesse <3

Hey babe hows it going you staying safe?!

i smiled at the message because i missed him. Before we met the boys our only friends were each other and our boyfriends, well my boyfriend was our friend. Kody 's boyfriend was a douche, nothing but scum. I would always walk in the hall at school and see him flirt with other girls i told Kody but she was so in love with him that she never noticed. His name is Caden i snapped out of my thinking and went back to texting Jesse back.

To: Jesse <3

Hey!! OMG i miss you soo much can we hang out tonight?

"Let me guess it was Jesse" Kody said staring at me and nudging me with her shoulder "maybe maybe not" i replied "who is Jesse? Niall said, he seemed worried well i dont know i don't understand boys sometimes. "Erm he's m-my b-boyfriend" i said smiling at the ground. I dont know why i was so nervous saying that. Why did i stutter? "oh" Niall said he was now clenching his fists and he seemed angry. He noticed and he unclentched his fists and forced a smile. What is going on.

From: Jesse <3

Yes that would be great hey can we have a double date i just talked to Caden and he wants to.

"Hey Kodyyy" i sang " what do you want know" she said "Jesse and Caden wanna go on a double date wanna go?" "Erm sure ive missed him" i saw Liam do the same thing Niall did huh weird.

To: Jesse <3

Yes ill meet you at the spot at um 8:00?

From: Jesse

Okey (:

I put my phone down "can we do something fun I'm bored" i said "Erm wanna watch a movie" Zayn said i nodded my head up and down as he put 'paranormal activity' in the DVD player. we were in the middle of the movie when Niall stormed off to his bedroom, i didn't think much of it so i just put my attention back on the telly. I think Louis noticed too because about 3 minuets of Niall being gone Louis walked off aswell.

*Louis's P.O.V.*

I saw Niall walk off to his room and slam the door, i waited a cupple minuets and walked to his room, i heard him singing and i opened the door i listened to him sing a song i hadent heard before, maybe he wrote it. I stood at his door waiting for him to notice me.

Lately I found myself thinking
Been dreaming about you a lot
And up in my head I’m your boyfriend
But that’s one thing you’ve already got

He drives to school every morning
While I walk alone in the rain
He’d kill me without any warning
If he took a look in my brain

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would, I would
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low
Baby you should know that I would, I would- 

He paused writing something on a piece of paper.

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would 
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low
Baby you should know that I would

He paused again writing a few more things on the paper.

Back in my head we were kissing
I thought things were going alright
With a sign on my back saying ‘kick me’
Reality ruined my life

Feels like I’m constantly playing
A game that I’m destined to lose
Cause I can’t compete with your boyfriend
He’s got 27 tattoos

 He looked up at me with wide eyes "How long were you standing there?" he asked "Awhile" i said smiling "oh" he replied his face flushed red "its about Cristle isn't it" i said shutting the door behind me and sitting down next to him on his bed "yeah it- it-" he paused trying to figure out the right words to say. "i really like her but she has a stupid boyfriend" he mumbled.

"Well we will just have to see what happens if she is happy lets let her be, alright?" i said looking at him "ok i guess your right" he whispered and we walked out of the room to watch the movie but to our surprise it was over and Kody and Cristle werent there, Niall sighed and bit his lip "their getting ready for there daattteee" Zayn sang I bit my tounge to stop from yelling at Zayn. Niall has always been like a little brother to me and i do the best i can to stand up for him.

Then Kody and Cristle walked out  was wearing a pink lacy top Jean skirt pink heels with a flower on them, a nice silver bracelet and a pink leather bag. Kody was wearing a tank top with a rainbow colored heart on it some blue jeans a heart bracelet some purple heals a purple bag and they bolth had there best friend necklaces on witch was a heart they looked stunning (A/N the outfits are on the sidebar if you wanna see what they look like). Niall looked them up and down and looked down and started fiddling with his fingers "you guys look great" he mumbled "thank you" they said in unison as they waved by and walked out of the door to go on there dubble date. I truly did feel bad for Niall.

A/N omg i really like this chapter i had alot of fun writing it, im sick so im kind laying off updating till i get better but when i get better ill update i promise you guys deserve this chapter i really hope you like it because i love it!!