Chapter 16 ~ Heartbreak

OMG DEAR LORD I JUST WROTE THIS AND MY COMPUTER DIED AND I LOST ALL OF IT KILL ME NOW this is my 3rd time writing this chapter you all better love me.

ALSO SORRY I UPDATED SO LATE ITS LIKE 10:00 PM HERE I FORGOT TO UPDATE IT SORRY IT WAS DONE THOUGH

+++++++++Louis' POV++++++++++++

I was furious why would. she i thought she loved me oh there she is right now, Eleanor walked into the room like nothing had ever happened she was wearing some black leggings and a blue and black tank top she also smelled of strawberries.

"Why would you" i yelled stomping up to her "w-what do you mean" she asked giving me a slight smile but my eyes stayed narrow and my cheeks were tear stained.

"Don't play stupid with me you know exactly what you did" i yelled "Lou i-i don't know what your talking about." she mumbled "really El you don't know what I'm talking about when Zayn came to me sobbing about how Perry is going to breakup with him." i yelled "Lou lower your voice the neighbors are gonna hear you" and the really set me off.

I could feel the anger boiling up inside me "They can hear me right now were in a fucking hotel room for fucks sake" i looked her straight in her eyes "you cheated on me El and with Zayn he is engaged why would you just go in there and kiss him" i yelled again.

By now her eyes were watery "Lou I'm sorry i don't know what came over me we were gonna watch a movie and i-i don't know it just happened" she sobbed. I wanted to comfort her i really did but she cheated on me with my best mate i cant comfort her not now.

"You know what El were through" i muttered walking out of her room. I slammed the door behind me how dare she Perrie is going to find out and who knows what she is going to do.

I ran down the hall and unlocked the room that Harry and i were sharing Cristle, Harry and Niall were on the couch watching a movie "are you okay Lou" Cristle asked "fine" i mumbled stomping to the room. I layed face down on the bed when i heard the door creak open. "Go away" i sob into my pillow "Louis what happened" she asked putting a hand on my back.

"El- we b-broke up" i mumbled looking at her her eyes. they were twinkling with fear sadness and what seems like grief. 

"I'm so sorry Lou i can talk to her make her change her mi-" i cut her off "no i broke up with her s-she cheated on me" i said sitting up "That doesn't seem like her" she mumbled more to herself than me.

We were both in deep thought when i phone went off.

+++++++++Cristles POV++++++++++

I was sitting there in deep thoughts when Louis phone went off "Hello" he said into the phone he looked so different that brilliant smile that's always there is gone and his cheeks are red and tear stained his eyes that are normally a light blue are blood shot and a deep grey color.

All i knew that i could do is help his when he needed it the most which is right now. He needed me and i will be there for him even if I'm not aloud to. "No fuck that and fuck you" he yelling into the phone slamming it shut with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Lou what happend" i asked hugging him to calm him down. "M-management found out about the break up and they want me to kiss Dani" he sobbed "but her and Liam broke up right" i asked "ya but he still loves her and it would break his heart." he sobbed

My eyes widened Lou would never do that in a million years how dare they tell him to do that. "And what will happen if you don't kiss her" 

"Ill loose my job" he mumbled scratching the back of his neck "fuck" i mumbled "ill think of something lets watch a movie" i said grabbing his hand and leading him out of the door.

He mumbled some colorful words as i walked him out to the room Niall was still their but Harry had left "you ok Lou" Niall asked as i sat next to him and Louis sat next to me Louis nodded i put in Were the millers i love that movie and it will cheer Louis up.

+++++

"Nialler" i asked looking into his blue eyes "Yes love" he looked back down at me "Louis fell asleep and he is hurting my side" i said and it was the truth Louis had fallin asleep with his sharp head digging into my ribs.

Niall chuckled before moving Louis and helping him to his room. I have this weird feeling in my gut when im around Niall its a good feeling people call them butterfly's i guess  But Niall can make my day go from bad to amazing he can do that to the other boys as well.

Niall came back and sat next to me we were at the part where the Spider bit the kids nuts and ya its the most disturbing part. I was looking at Niall staring at him taking in all his features.

His blue eyes twinkled and his lips curved up a little. He looked back at me probably doing the exact same thing as i was. My mom would always say this quoit to me 'Life doesnt give you the people you want it gives you the people you need. To help you. To hurt you. To leave you.To love you and support you into being the person your meant to be'

She would always tell me that i never understood it till now. Jesse he was in my life to teach me a lesson and that lesson was that i need to keep looking for the one I'm meant to be with Niall with me for who knows what but he is here for a reason and only the future can tell me why.

 I was kicked out of my thoughts by Nialls lips crashing into mine i kissed back it was amazing his lips and myn moving in sync he licked my bottom lick asking for a entrance which i accepted. Our touges fought for dominance but of course he won.

"Ew get a room my eyes" Harry yelled we pulled back. We both blushed a deep red color before Niall started chasing Harry around the room.

Love isnt perfect, it isn't a farytail or a story book, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles and facing challenges, fighting to be together,holding on and never letting go. It is a short word, easy to spell. Difficult to define and impossible to live without. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour every Minot and every second of it was worth it because,you did it together 

And that's what i think about me being with Niall, we do things together and never let go even if its hard we wont give up because we are in this together so we cant give up no matter what. Oh crap that reminds me.

I have a date tomorrow.

+++++++++

Like omg whats going to happen in the next chapter and yes it will be the date omgggggggg i have no idea what im going to do and dont worry John comes back its very sad what happens just a heads up like im probably gonna cry writing it oh mi gerd.

Ok so i really like this guy......ya

I have noticed my story getting more and more clinic (spelt that wrong oh well) but i love you all to death no lie. coment and vote please.

And if you need anyone im here for you i dont care who you are i will be there for you i promise (:

Time to edit oh fun!!!!!!!!!