Chapter 11 ~ waiting

I looked out the window and watched the plane speed up and eventually go off the ground. We were on a public plane which creeped me out i already saw people looking at us. I watched the little dots on the ground that were cars the dots turned into building then there were no dots just sky and clouds. I clenched my teeth and held my hand it was unbearable with all the bumping and a hurt wrist. I felt a tear fall down my cheek followed by meany others why me why can't i have a normal life why can't Mark just leave us the fuck alone. I felt a hand on my shoulder "you ok love" a Irish voice said i shook my head as Niall pulled me closer to him. My head layed on his chest as i cried my eyes out but didn't make a sound. The boys and Kody all gave me worried expressions i just continued to sob.

Niall was soothingly rubbing circles on my back i fell asleep right there on Niall's chest i felt the safest that i have ever felt in 8 and a half years... I'm happy truly happy. "NO" Louis yelled my eyes shot open "look what you did you woke her up" Kody said playfully punching his shoulder he just simply stuck his tongue out at her "go back to sleep if you want" Niall whispered in my ear i nodded "Hi can i have your- oh are you 2 dating" a teenage girl asked smiling at me she had black hair and bright green eyes "no were not" Niall mumbled blushing "well you two are cute together" she smiled i felt a blush rise to my cheeks "wanna autograph" Zayn broke the awkward silence she nodded handing him the notebook and pen the boys signed it and handed it back to her "can you 2 please sign it also" the girl asked "of course whats your name" i asked taking the notebook "Society" she smiled i signed it and handed it to Kody she signed it and handed it back to Society "thanks" Society smiled and walked away i layed my head back on Niall's chest and fell back asleep.

I looked around i was in a white room alone i called Nialls name then Kody then Louis's then Zayn i called all their names but they didn't come the door nob turned i was hoping it was Niall but no it was Mark  i backed up to the wall and fell to the floor "leave me alone" i whispered "let me go i hate you" i was now yelled with tears flowing down my cheekst "that will never happen" he chuckled walking closed to me he has a knife i screamed and Niall Kody and the boys came in "help me" i yelled over and over again they just chuckled i watched Niall give Mark a gun no this is not happening he pulled the trigger-

I woke up tears flowing "shhhh it ok I'm here" Niall said holding me i just balled more "it was just a dream just a dream its ok" he mumbled in my ear calming me down Kody and the boys just looked at me worried. I closed my eyes tears still flowing rapidly "i don't like it" i cried "don't like what love"he whisperd "i dont wanna be like this i wanna be happy" a few more tears fell from my eyes he just rubbed circles on my back slowly calming me down i closed my eyes but didn't fall asleep i was afraid to "no" Kody laughed "come on" Liam said tickling her sides "fine fine ill do it" she said still laughing she sat up and pressed the attendant button a lady about 25 walked down the small walk way "can i help you" she smiled "Yesh so you see this kid right here is gay" she laughed the last part "oi that's not what you were supposed to say" Liam wined the lady laughed "need anything else" she asked Kody shook her head and the lady walked away.

"Ok we will be landing in Orlando Florida in 5 minuets" a man said on the intercom i said up and buckled my seat belt i looked out the window watching the plane slowly go down to the ground thank god were almost there. Once the plane landed everyone exited we got the occasional "hi can i have your autograph and a photo" from fans. Then all the sudden i was blinded by pops "shit" Niall mumbled grabbing my good wrist an running threw the people. The boys and Kody were following us "N-Niall I'm scared" i mumbled "it's ok i wont let them hurt you" he said still running "Niall over here" Zayn yelled Niall looked over and saw everyone by a limo he ran over the limo and we both got inside . i looked out the window at the arrangements of tree's and flowers i soon fell asleep on Niall's chest "were here" Niall said slightly shaking me i opend my eyes and we were at the hotel.

***********

It used to be way longer but ive edited it and the last part didnt fit the story.