The Girl With Brown Eyes - Finale

I guess that summer was a miracle. People find their angels, and I found Lucy. At first, she was scared and alone, but then she grew stronger. She's probably having the time of her life now. Somewhere, she can still remember all the fun we had even though her ears didn't work for half of the journey. 

Sometimes, only some people get a taste of a miracle and god blessed me with that. Just a month ago, I couldn't have known love at all. Love was just another thing in my life that I had to have to stay cool and friendly. Lucy however, taught me differently. Love is much more than a decoy, it's her. 

And if I have to email her everyday just to say 'I love you', then I will. I think she taught me an important lesson. 

People are strong, even the weak can be strong, because that's just who we are. And if anyone tries to push me down, I'll just throw them across the earth as I get up again. And Lucy is the one thing that will always keep me going no matter what. 

A breeze slips through my hair as I sit on the park bench that she slept on. Then, a locket falls out of the air right in-front of me. I pick it up, just like I did before. 

It says, 'Look behind you'

I do. 

And I see a girl with chocolate brown eyes, golden hair, and a beautiful smile. 

END OF BOOK ONE