Chapter 18 - Lucy, I'm Gonna Bring Lisanna Back (Short Chapter)

I smile brightly. "Natsu!" I yell. His face lights up. "Lucy, thank God you're safe!" He yells, not quite knowing what happened to my ears. I swim through the crowd of people left in-between us, and shoot into his arms. I stay there, not letting go. Then I feel those warm muscular arms wrapping around me. Lisanna swims from his grasp. He looks me in the eyes, and I stare back at him. 

His eyes lock with mine. "I can hear." I say. He wipes my tears. "Hey it's okay." He says back. I lay my head on his shoulder. I just hang on to the one person in my life that changed it. We stay like that for at least 10 minutes, not looking up until we hear the screams. The first scream, then the second, the third, forth, fifth!! 

People are getting sucked down with the ship. And because of the ship's massive size, (10 times bigger than the White House in USA) millions of people are dying. There are lots of people being pulled into it. We start to swim, probably the fastest I've ever swam. I'm breathing heavy. Then it gets harder. The force grows stronger, causing it to pull us even farther in. Come on Lucy, swim...try your best to...SWIM! I finally get out of the boat's grip, and hang on to a board. I look back to see where the others are. Natsu is heading for me. And Lisanna...WHERE'S LISANNA! I scream in my mind. 

"Where's Lisanna?!" I ask, panicked. Natsu turns around all around him. "I don't know!" He gets to my board."NATSU!" I hear a familiar voice scream. Then I see fading white hair in the distance. "LISANNA!" I yell. I start to swim towards her, then a hand grabs onto my wrist. I spin around, and see Natsu. He grabs me, and pulls me back, then bolts into the mess himself. "Lucy! I'm gonna bring Lisanna back." He yells, (I think the people who have read the manga will get the relation *wink wink*) then dives into the water. 

I start to panic. I don't wanna die alone! I want to live! I want Natsu and Lisanna to live! I want to... I stop myself. 

I want to love Natsu.