Chapter 20 - 19 Hours Left

3 days later...Lucy's POV

"Oh my gosh! Look at that one!" I say in between giggles while sitting on Erza's couch with Lisanna and Erza. We are looking at hilarious photo's of the boys when they were little. One in particular was of Natsu hitting Gray on the head with a stick in mid-air. Lisanna got the lucky shot. "Look at his face!" Erza says, still laughing so hard that she's crying. 

Lisanna gets up to grab us snacks. "Be right back guys!" Me and Erza continue to look at pictures. I see one of Erza and Jellal. That reminds me, where are they? "You got any followup on our other friends?" I ask her. "Well, Gajeel and Jellal are over in Hargeon, and the others are in- I really don't know where they are. Lets just hope they're safe."

Thud.

"What was that?" I ask. "I don't know, but it's not going to hurt to check." Erza says back. "I think it came from the kitchen." She adds. We round the corner into the hall, and into Erza's kitchen. It has pink wallpaper with cupcakes on it, which screams Erza, all new white appliances and a pink and white checkered floor. And in the center of that floor lays Lisanna. 

"Liz!" Erza screams. I follow Erza to her side. "My head hurts." She moans in pain. "Lucy call the ambulance!" Erza yells. I get to my new cell phone as fast as I can. Hmm. 9-1-1. 

"Hello?" Asks the person. 

"My friend has just passed out on the ground, and she says her head hurts!" I almost scream into the phone.

"Oh goodness." I hear her say under her breath. "Well I'll send over some doctors, but that's pretty much all I can do for your friend." She says. 

"Okay." I say. 

I tell Erza what's going to happen, and she nods. Then I call the boys and tell them to come to Erza's. The doctors arrive before Natsu and Gray. We move her to the couch, where we were previously sitting. They examine her slowly. It's not a migraine or head ache, it's worse, and can not be treated. I shudder at that part. Whats going to happen to her. 

"When is she going to be better?" Erza asks. I watch as the doctor shakes his head at Erza. "No, this can't happen, oh no! NO!" She starts to cry. (And Erza DOES NOT cry that easily.) "I'm sorry." Says one of the doctors. "I don't need your sympathy." Erza says through her tears, and her voice cracks. 

I feel some tears go down my face. "We can give her pills to stop the pain, but that won't hold her for long. You have at least 19 hours before she leaves." Says one of the doctors. All of a sudden, the door opens, and Natsu comes shooting into the room. "Where is she?" He asks. Then he see's Lisanna. "Hey Natsu." I say, smiling through tears. "What's wrong?" Asks Gray. 

"Is she okay?" Natsu asks. "She has 19 hours left, Natsu."