Author's note/Credits

Hey guys! 

I enjoyed writing this book as much as you enjoyed reading it. Thank you for all the votes and comments and views. And I gained 3 subscribers in the process. Shouting out to you guys! I love to wake up in the morning and see the notifications that you guys have given me. Whether it's a vote or comment I'm happy. 

I must say that this story was dramatic. you're probably sitting somewhere saying "No kidding!"

I just wanted to jazz it up a bit. As you know, I don't like to write any ordinary story. For the weirdest reason I get my ideas in the weirdest places. One time I was on a roller coaster. Another time was when I was getting braces. Weird huh?

Did you know: That horror roller coaster is actually a thing. Yeah. Instead you have to ride it for 7 hours. And it's supposed to be a lot scarier than that. I think its like a story where you get kidnapped and you have to try to get out of the situation. And you actually have to be drenched in fake blood. 

I will be making a sequel in some time, but first I'll try to write some other NaLu stories. The sequel will be called 'A Wish'. Please go read my other stories and Wattpad on! 

Every writer is an awesome one. Thank you for supporting me while writing this. 

-Everything_Counts

P.S. The Sequels out, so go read it!

Credits

Fairytail anime, manga, and all of it's characters -     Hiro Mashima

Plot and story  -     Everything_Counts

Cover  -  Photos gotten from Google Images, created on Cover Creator

Pictures/drawings -     Everything _Counts