You Are My Sunshine - Prologue

The explosion of a famous boat. The gold locket that fell from the sky. The girl on the bench. All of this happens in less than a month.

The girl who wouldn't stop looking, the one who lies down on hot tar, the one who can't hear. 

The imperfect. This is Lucy Heartfelia. Her whole life has been a mistake. Somehow, she's managed to stay alive through all of the harsh things the world has to offer and the many times she's almost died. When Lucy thinks she's finally safe, it all down-spirals into one of the biggest challenges in her life. 

The boy who removes a ring, the one who is always on the lookout for his friends, the one who loves two girls as much as his own life.

The perfect. It's Natsu Dragneel, who is known for walking home in a suit and tie. He might seem perfect with his signature grin and reputation, but inside, he's just another guy taking a morning jog down a sidewalk.

This is a story about the two people who risked their lives and their hearts for the people they love.

This is You Are My Sunshine.

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail all goes to the creator, Hiro Mashima. I only own da plot...and the one ridiculous picture. O and some parts of the cover...but otherwise...yeah)

TAKE IT AWAY AUTHOR-CHAN