Meeting You Again

Half a year after 'summer vacation' (14 Days love)-

A room fills with pictures on the wall and lyrics on the table, floor, and even the bed. His clothes spare all over the place. He never find his room this mess before. 'It's all because of this damn tiny flash-disk' He thought as he finds the tiny flash-disk.

"Fuck, I'm late!" He shouted as his last phone alarm reminder rings.

He runs as fast as he could. He thinks that he will forever remember this day cause he's running for the first time this year or so he thought. At lease he found a reason why he always safe his energy.

"Hyung!" He turns his head as he know that voice, calling for him. "What?" He answered annoyedly because who ever called him. He did it at the wrong time.

"Glad to watch you finally run~ dasi run, run, run~"

"Park Jimin! stop singing. You're wasting my time! I need to give my work now before I'm late!" Said Min Yoongi A.K.A Suga the famous song producer. He didn't use car to go to work because he lives a block away from his company. And buying a car would waste his money. So running right now is the main idea.

"You need a lift hyung?" Jimin shout as Yoongi running away. "You can't drive pabo!" Yoongi gets the right to say that. He has a driving licence, it just that driving isn't his style.

Good thing he made it on time. He runs entering the building making all of the workers there eying on him. He use to the eying part, hey! He's handsome and he knows it. All of the workers shock at first, when he first purposed to be a producer not an Idol that they all had expect, but his talents prove that he can be one. Maybe, just maybe today they all shock to see the Lazy Handsome Min running in hurry.

"Sorry I'm late!" He say while taking his breathe, he doesn't use to run. His boss looking at him in an aw. "Over sleeping again ain't you Yoongi?" Bang Hyun Shik A.K.A The HitManBang. CEO, producer and founder of BIGHIT ent. said. "I'm so sorry boss, I'm up all night making this demo. I hope you'll forgive me." Shock? well yeah, me too. This bad mouthed boy can speak nicely.

"Well, since you're my favourite, I let you off this time but, don't come late again okay?" His boss said follow with a sign. He knows that his boss a little bit disappointed in him. "Sorry boss, won't do it again." He said feeling a little bit sorry, he just got a raise yesterday but now he's running late. That's a big disappointment.

After work, at Yoongi Apartment.

"Woah hyung, was there a storm here?" Jimin asked as Yoongi opens the door. He called Jimin, Jin and Jungkook to help him clean up. He wouldn't risk to ask for RapMon helps. He'll break everything instate of cleaning up the mess. And Taehyung, he'll end up making things worst. Sadly Jhope is still on a working trip in Gwangju. 'That lucky bastard, he must be happy there.' Yoongi thinks as he knows that there's where Jhope hometown is. While Yoongi is here working his ass out in Seoul.

"Just help me clean up will you?" Yoongi said in desperate.

The boys clean Yoongi apartment step by step, luckily it's not that fatal. Yoongi him self did not believe he made this huge mess early in the morning, people knew him as a tidy person. "Now can you tell me how did you made this mess?" Jin asked him as he moped the floor. "I stayed up all night to work on a new demo and I saved it on this tiny flash-disk that's freaking got lost in the morning." Yoongi said while describing how tiny the thing is with his white pale fingers.

"And that tiny thing made this whole mess?" Jungkook said while gathering all the lyrics on the floor. "Fuck yes." Yoongi said followed with a sign. "Watch your mouth there." Jin reminded him follow with the boys giggles. "Yes mom~" The rest answered to Jin instead of Yoongi. 

It takes an hour until they finished cleaning the whole mess. Yoongi is now going to the nearest convenience store to buy the boys some food and drinks after what they've been doing for him, he feels sorry for them to help him clean up his mess.

'It feels refreshing to walk slowly like this.' He thought as he walk slowly on the night street. It's not cold anymore like yesterday winter season. This year Spring is perfect for him. Not hot as last year spring and the night time feels mild, with windy air.

He got in to the convenience store and pick up some drinks and snacks before queuing to pay them in the cashier, but there's something bothering, something that can change him. It just that he didn't know it yet.

There's a familiar girl standing in front of him, but he just can't remember who, he only can see her back view. Her dark brown hair falling beautifully on her back, she's wearing a white bone colour beanie that perfectly suit her hair colour.

"Eum.. Mister, you drop your drinks..." Yoongi didn't even realize he dropped all of the drinks he held. 'That cute voice! I know that voice!' he thought as he heard her voice, he still can't see her face cause she's lowering her head while gathering all of the drinks. He watch her movement until he realize something.

"Yoo Ji-ae?"

The girl finally shows her face. A smile formed on her lips after she realize who's calling her name. "Min Yoongi." The owner of the cute voice said.

-

-

-

I haven't edit it yet, so sorry for all of the typos here~

And I just want to remind you, if you haven't read 14 Days Love maybe, just maybe you won't get some parts. But beside that, you'll get it.

As a reminder, Taejeong still are a couple so do Mihope <3 

xoxo me~