Small Fight

22.30 p.m, Yoongi's apartment.

"Noona you're staying here?" Jimin asked before getting out of Yoongi place. They've finished the talk and spend few hour companying Jimin so he won't feel lonely until Jin back from work.

"Yeah, It's my turn today." Jiae said, blush creeping on her cheeks. "Hyung, don't do stupid things~" Jimin said right before Yoongi slamed the door right on his face, Yoongi's being Yoongi not bother saying goodbye to his donsaeng, not after Jimin teased his girlfriend.

"That's not nice." Jiae said playing mad at him, leaving him behind choosing to do the dishes before going to sleep. "But he teased you!" Yoongi shout pouting like 5 years old Kyungie. "Stop being childish Yoongi, he's still a kid and beside you're 23 years old not 5 years old Kyungie who can pout all the time!" Jiae said while tying her hair and do the dishes.

"Gosh fine I'll stop! I'm tired of arguing with you." Yoongi said before jogging to his studio locking himself there.

Fighting on something not important they are, Jiae decided to give him some space with not bothering to cheek on him and focus more with the dishes, also works on Yoongi, he decided to apologise later and focus on what he left on the first place. Making Jiae birthday present.

Jiae finished her work and dash fast to Yoongi bed room, roaming over his closet searching for her pyjamas, yes she have some clothes here. She took her clothes to the bath room before taking a shower.

Yoongi heard the sound of water splash and drops, he knows that Jiae is taking a shower right now, so he check the time on his phone worriedly. 'It's 23.45 pm. already, why is she showering at time like this?' He thought as he clean up his mess on his studio room and going to his bad room right after.

While on the other side, Jiae finish her quick shower so she unlock the door before putting her stuff at Yoongi's room so the bathroom look tidy and clean like how she like it, gladly his bathroom is in his room so it's easier for her to put or take stuff.

"Yoongi." Jiae said as she opens the door, showing Yoongi sitting in the corner of his bed playing with his phone, looking all worry about something, messing his hair all around.

"Are you crazy? Why are you taking shower this late? What if you catch cold?" He shout unpleasant on how stupid she is, not even giving a clue that he's going to blow up like that. He didn't mean to shout like that, he just being worried, what if she get sick or something. 'Why is she always making me worried.' He thought.

"Why are you always mad at me? What did I do wrong? I'm just taking shower! And you're the one who's not being nice to your own dongsaeng!" Jiae shout back, she's a cry baby, the fake maknae, her feelings are the most fragile things you'll ever known, her tears slowly roll down on her cheeks, sniffing and hard breathing. She's shock at the sudden blow up he made. 

That time he instantly froze.

That time he finally realize something.

'That's why Jungkook never forgive him self for hurting Yein, so this is how it feels when you hurt someone you love.' He thought. 

Stupid. He realize that he's stupid. Fucking stupid indeed.He knows that Jiae feelings are the most important thing but he still stupidly blow up. 

"I'm sorry." He said with his regretful voice.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I was just being worried, I don't want you to catch cold, and I'm sorry for being a jerk. I hate it when someone tease you. Only I can tease you." Yoongi said, trying to explain his reason for being stupid. He feels like a monster for hurting his love one. It's a stupid fight, just a simple fight, but it's the most important fight he had, cause he gain something from it, they gain something from it.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, please don't cry, I'm just being stupid, please don't cry, jaebal... " He hug her tight, drowning her face no his chest, crashing her back slowly so she can breath normal again. Trying to confirm her that he really is sorry, he finally understand how to love her right, how to take care of her right, it's kinda weird for him, knowing that he never this serious at relationship. 

Her sniff slowly disappear, she's not breathing normally, he can feel her smile on his chest, hands returning his hug, head snuggling close to him.

She knows that he really regrets it, and she knows that she's also being childish, He's just being worry of her, and it' kinda too romantic her her, the way he show how he care. She loving it.

"I forgive you if you admitted that you're jealous." Her cute voice drown on his chest, but he still can heard it, smile creep onto his face, follow with his cute giggles.

"Yes, I was so jealous of Park Jimin." He said before lifting her with both his hands on her waist, so her face is now right in front of him, feet lifting in the air. He lend his face closer to her before giving her peck on her forehead, her nose, and lastly on her lips.

"I love you." He said.

Warmth full with love overcoming, filling those not so empty space that they talked about. It's the most beautiful feelings she ever had, so beautiful that she couldn't describe it.

Still lifting her up, he pull her closer so he can hug her tight, hugging her small waist when she returns it with her hands circling on his shoulders, head drowning on his shoulders, lips whispering a return.

"I love you too."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Crigy as hell, but what so ever, at lease I'm updating. 

I'm going to update again tonight so wait for it.

P.S. YOONGI BETTER DROP THAT MIXTAPE BEFORE I SUE HIM.

Xoxo Sheix