Unconditionally Love

It was a week already before Taejeong wedding, Yoongi preparing a huge surprise for the soon to be married couple.

With the help of Jiae and others Yoongi finished making a video project for both of them. This week is a busy week for them, Yoongi with Namjoon and Jungkook help Taehyung composing a song for Sujeong. It was one of romantic things that Taehyung always put on Sujeong. Sometimes Yoongi felt jealous of them, he wish that he could be more romantic to Jiae.

They've been hiding their relationship from others until now. They just can't tell the others cause they always think that 'it's not the time yet' both of them always holding back.

Sometimes insecureness drawn them deep. As if what they choose is something wrong.

Finishing helping Taehyung record the bridge. Yoongi decide to go home early from work. He's going to meet his favourite girl. Yoo Jiae.

He miss her so much, both of them have been busied helping Taejeong preparing the wedding. 'It's been 2 days since I last saw her.' He thought as he drag him self to the kinder-garden.

Passing the gate that he use to passed and walking trough the hall full with posters, pictures, and drawing that the children made, and finally opening the familiar door that always lead him to her.

"Suga hyung!" Kyungie voice ricochet trough the hall, follow by the children greetings. "Yoongi..." A cute steady voice call his name softly making his whole body shiver missing her voice. "Hey, how's work?" He asked her with his low warm voice that always keep her save. "Usual. How's yours?"

"Torturing, I miss you so bad that I almost hated my job." He said growling and pouting cutely. He walks towards her and pulling her for a hug, resting his head on her shoulder, humming slowly, breathing steady as he relief that he's finally here. "Yoongi, the kids." She warn him slowly before pushing him away, but before she could push him Yoongi cut her. "They won't mind, just hug me already. I know you miss me."

It's true. She do miss him. In fact, She miss him so bad.

"That's my girl." He said smiling on the crock of her neck as she return his hug. Her height can only reach his chest, and that's a good thing, so she can hide her blush from him.

"Save it Yoongi. Save it when we can tell them." She said with a sad tone, fragile as she almost giving up on them. "Don't give up on me Jiae, you promise me. Well find a way, trust me." He said trying to encourage her. "I'm Yoongi. I just can't wait."

"Patient princess." He said with a smirk. Making Jiae automatically push him away. "I hate you!" She whisper scream to him before walking away, trying to forget how he smirk and focusing on helping the children cleaning the class room, yes they're cleaning the class room, mean that Jiae could go home early. Thankfully it's cleaning day.

Today is Jiae turn to sleep over Yoongi's apartment. They've been doing this for months already, so once a week they're taking turn to sleep on each other house. Cuddling all night or having a talk to each other, sharing their thoughts and all. Keeping their relationship stronger each day.

"Yoongi, take a bath first okay? I'll prepare dinner." Jiae said while stocking the grocery they brought from the convenient store. She calmly making her hair into a bun before entering his kitchen.

Yoongi nodded his head, giving her a peck on her cubby cheek, and dashing to the bathroom before she nag on him.

"Childish" she said still shock at how he act.

Wearing his favourite black v neck shirt with the most comfortable short he ever had, Yoongi got out from his bath room while drying his blonde wet hair with his towel. His masculine, mint scene spray across the room. Walking to his desk, taking 2 sheet of paper fills with new lyric song he's been making. Reading it for the thousand times, checking if he made any flaws. He's been thinking for it long enough. It just that he still need to prepare more. And he's going to make it memorable.