Three Empty Chairs

Wall painted with the colour cream, old picture hanging on some few spots, big window facing the street, leaving you with a few of Seoul's building, old wooden furniture, and pastel colour flowers also support the vintage cafe theme.

They are all now gathering again after 2 years, sitting on the middle of the cafe with three tables arrange side by side and 15 chair been filled by almost all the Banglyz member. Leaving 5 un touch chair waitting for Hoseok and Mijoo to come, and wishing for Jungkook, Yein, and Jisoo was there.

Yoongi sat across Jiae, making sure not giving a lot of eye contact, Jimin sat next to Yoongi, teasing him about hidding Jiae from everyone. Taehyung and Sujeong sat on the corner side by side, While Kei sitting next to Jiae and BabySoul next to Sujeong, Rapmonster next to Taehyung. The Jin's sad in the other corner waiting for their food to comes.

The bell rings as the door open, showing 2 cheerful faces with their hands full of shopping bags. Both Hoseok and Mijoo just comeback from business trip in Gwagju.

"Jhope hyung! How's Gwagju?" Jimin said loud enough to make all the costumers given an eye. 'Still loud as always.' All the Lovelyz member thought. It's been two years since they all gather together, it's summer again, time does flies fast.

"Great! how's going guys? 2 month talking trough video calls killed me." The hopeful guy said, sitting right next to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, but not with Mijoo noona, you guys must be spending a really great time there, so how's your honeymoon~" Taehyung said teasingly making all of the laugh, except of Mihope couple, they blush hard.

"YA YA YA STOP STOP, Kim Taehyung, we're staying at my parents house! Stop those dirty mine of yours." Jhope said straight things up.

"So, we all know why we gather here right Jins?" Kei said looking at the Jin's back with their usual habit, sharing their food and eating it delightfully.

"Yeah. Sure, Myungeun and I just tasting the food here." Jin said while continue eating their creeps. "Food lovers." BabySoul said, shaking her head.

"Don't forget, our wedding 2 weeks from now~" Taehyung said lifting Sujeong and His hands, showing the silver rings around their ring fingers.

"Aye~ this lucky dude showing of his fiancé all around." Jimin tease them and the others congrats them again for the thousand time.

"So, is any of you got call from Yein?" BabySoul starting it. "Actually, we did." Yoongi said with his swagger.

"We?" RapMonster asked.

"Jiae and I"

"So, what's going between you two?" Sujeong said with an excitement face. "Not Important right now, but the thing is. She's struggling there, with Mingyu, school, and mostly, she asking about Jungkook a lot." Yoongi explain than Jiae continues,

"We, Yein, me and Yoongi. trying to found out what actually happens that day, cause Yein her self doesn't know, and Jungkook him self look him self up. He feel to guilty to face her, even if we all know that he still love her." She said, they all become serious because the mother of fact is, it's their maknaes, and if they're not happy so do they.

"I split it, it's for his own good." Taehyung suddenly open up after a deep thought.

"You know something?" Sujeong asked him surprisingly worried.

"That night, when he get back looking like a shit and collapse in the hotel, he's unconscious and we take him to the emergency room right? And I'm the only one with him in the ambulance. He mumbles something, about how he broke Yein, it's all true, but there's something else, something I've been kept, that I'm not sharing it, waiting for Jungkook him self to tell it, but there's no time, I have to and I'm sorry. I heard him saying something about him being weak, about him that always bother his hyung, his real hyung, Jeon Jung Hyun. He's sorry for not being a good brother and he said not to leave him. Yes, his brother's pass away in a war. And he's all alone facing it. That stupid kid. I always want to talk about it but I can't, I'm sorry." Taehyung said almost frustrate.

"It's okay V, that's must be hard for you to tell, but it's harder for Jungkook to tell." RapMonster said, getting agreement from the others.

"Hey, why don't we just make them meet each other and talks things trough." Kei Myungeun said putting her fork away.

"How?" Kei asked her.

"TaeJeong marrige!" RapMonster and BabySoul said.

They all end the big conversation and going back home one by one.

And now, Yoongi and Jiae walking back to Jiae house. Yoongi decided to stay with her, helping her to contact Yein.

"Yoongi.." She said pulling his sleeve. "Yes cutie?" He said taking her hands, griping it tight. "What if it's not walking like we want it, what if God make us wait a little bit longer?" She said worriedly. She's concern about a lot of thing especially about her relationship with Yoongi. "I don't know what He want, so do you. So let it be. If He want us to wait longer than we'll wait. as long as you're with me and I'm with you, we'll show Him that we're strong. We'll show Him that we're for real about us." He said encouraging her.

"Thank you Yoongi, I know you'll take care of me. I love you."

"I love you more."

He said before opening Jiae front door.

-

-

-

OMG 1K READER!!! GUYSSS ILY SO DAMN MUCH~ 

RISE YOONAE//SUGAE! 

I'LL FOREVER SHIP OUR CUTE GRANDPARENTS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M SO HAPPY!!!

HALF JURNEY FOR THIS BOOK AND IT'S ALREADY REACH 1K OML (>O<) 

YES PEOPLE STILL HALF WAY! I HAVEN'T SHOW YOU THE BEST PART! AND I HAVEN'T SHOW YOU BANGLYZ MOMENT, JUST WAIT OKAY? 

lil spoiler, I warn you.. wait for KEIMIN here ~o~ 

and another info, I think I'm going to postpone TAEJEONG fanfic, cause there's some trouble. Such as, I just accidentally deleted 5 chapter, and I forgot what I wrote... stupid me.

Lil update before exam, yeah the dirty exam I talked about, it's going to start on Friday and ends on Monday next week. Kindly wait for me okay? It's a really important test~