His responsibility

"Myungsoo-ssi..."

"What's with the shuttering voice? And It's oppa remember?" He said walking closer to her until he stops in front of her. Smirk wash all over his face. Jiae worse night mare. Kim Myungsoo.

Jiae never told anyone beside her grandma about him. Her first love. The one who played with her heart. The one who almost rape her. No one knows. Especially Yoongi.

"Go away! Don't come near me! Please don't touch me!" It's all coming back, everything comes back when she know it's already lost gone. Her PSTD is back.

"Don't touch me! plea-se plee-ase someone..."

Yoongi was walking back with two churros on his hand when he heard Jiae screams. He's eyes widen and he drop the churros and start running as fast as he could. He saw a man standing in front of his girl. Jiae looks scare and trembling. Yoongi grab the man shoulder and drag him back, away from Jiae. Punching the man right in his jaw till he drop onto the ground. But the man laugh with smirk on his face.

"Who the fuck are you?! Get away from Jiae!" Yoongi shout angrily. He should have left her alone. His eyes shooting the man glare and hate. "Wanna tell your cute boyfriend here who I'm baby doll?"

Myungsoo got another hard punch on his face after those words came out of his mouth. "Don't fucking call her baby doll you disgusting asshole!"

"Baby doll, why don't you defend me like old times? You said that you don't like my handsome face got scares."

"You fucking son of a bitch!"

"I've been called that a lot."

Before Yoongi could give Myungsoo another punch Hoseok grab his hand and hold him still. "You. I don't care who the fuck you are. Get lost before you make another scene!" Hoseok shout to Myungsoo. Earning a laugh from him. "You should say that to your friend here. He's the one who start it first." Myungsoo said while getting up before going away.

"Son of a bitch!" Yoongi cursed. After Hoseok let him go. "What the heck happened hyung?"

"That asshole made Jiae scream while Im away buying us snack. He fucking claim Jiae as his baby doll. Who the fuck does he think he —"

"Jiae!"

Yoongi was cut by Mijoo shouting, holding an unconscious Jiae.

-FLASH BACK-

"So what is it you want to tell me?" A very handsome boy asked the 15 years old high school girl in front of him. The girl hands trembles. her big doll eyes wander looking down to the green filed.

The boy smile looking at how cute the girl in front of him. Maybe he's soft, kind, boyfriend material inside. But no one knows the real him.

"I like you a lot sunbae..." The girl finally confess to her first love, who's probably many other girls first love too. "Then date me." The boy said bluntly.

-

"Stop! Please don't hurt him! He didn't do something wrong!" The girl says pushing a boy away from her boyfriend. "Nothing is wrong? This asshole broke my sister heart! He's a fucking playboy!"

-

"Oppa I don't believe what others said about you. Here let me help you with your scars."

"Baby doll come here." The girl willing to do everything for him.

"Sit on my lap."

-