Our Precious Maknae

Why all of romance story use struggle and fight? Cause love, we fight for it. We can't have it just like that. They call it love for reason right?

And love. it's not always happy ending.

that fight it self called love. Cause it's the time, the way to feel it. We never know that Romeo and Juliet met in heaven.

The sun goes down and the skies shade the colours pink, orange. Birds flying back to their nest singing happily to come back home. Traffic going crowded as all the workers goes home and here are Yoongi and Jiae walk hand in hand, side by side, walking to Jiae's house. They both still not used to it, maybe they often hug each other and everything else but doing it after both of them know their feeling, it's different, good different. It feels like every time their hands touch something inside fills, that empty filling filled with something warm, they only need those felling, nothing less or more. Just that.

"Remember that day?" He asked her, shooting his eyes trough hers. She gave him 'continue' face while admiring the beautiful view of springs surround them. "When we tailing the Jin's all around Disney land and end up sneaking to sleep on the bench?" He said follow with his gummy smile, remembering that day, 'Hunting Churros' the Jin's said. "Yeah, we slept there and we found a little girl who lost her mother. You end up wasting all of your energy to lift her up on your shoulder just so the little girl become happy." She said giggling, remembering how he protested the next morning about his sore back. "Yeah, and she stop crying because you tell her a fairy tale, until we found her mother. Now I remember, how good you are with kids." He said, messing with her hair. Every touch he makes only make her jelly.

"Gosh you're so childish, how could you even teach Kyungie to be a gentleman." Jiae said, pouting her lips. Trying pull away fromm her own feelings.

"I just did?" He said laughing his ass out. "I hate you." She said walking faster, leaving him behind. She can't hate him and she knows that.

"Hey! no you don't! Jiae... don't leave me! I hate running!" He yells like a whining 5 years old Kyungie. Stomping his feet and springing to Jiae. "You actually run?" She said popping her big eyes. tip toeing to mess with his hair. She did it. She actually did it. She just mess his hair. Her wish is finally came true. 'So that's how his blonde hair felt.' she thought after playing with it.

"You really love my hair aren't you Yoo Jiae?" He asked teasingly while grabbing her waist, dragging her closer so that now she's in front of him. "No, I like you hair, but I love you more." Her words slip just like that. Making her cheeks all red and her eyes pop. She hide her self on his chest and hitting his arm slowly. "I hate you." She said shyly. His chuckles getting louder, and his chest rose up and down, heart beat running faster than a guy on a marathon.

"I love you too, and look who's being classic?" He tease trying to catch her cheeks so he could watch her beauty, but she keeps turning her head side to side, avoiding him and keep drowning her face on his chest. "I hate you Yoongi. I hate that I can't hate you!" She said hitting his arm harder.

"Hey, you can't hurt me! Who's going to take care of you if I'm hurt?" He said grabbing her arms. She shuttering and shoot her big cute eyes to his, pouting her lips out of embarrassment, showing her now burning cheeks.

He's face redden watching her closely, how did God made this beautiful creature he thought. Even if he doesn't believe in God, but really. Yoo Jiae. He can't resist her beauty.

"So beautiful." He said crashing her cheeks slowly. Even her skin is smooth as a baby skin. She can't move. His words hypnotised her, his dark eyes make her stay.

"I love you, I just can't wait to say it out loud." He said hugging her tight. Both of them are became silent, listening to their heart beat. falling to deep thought. 'we wish we can, but we just have to wait.'