Yein Log

3 months later

Yein POV

It's been three months after Jiae eonnie and Suga oppa went away. I met new friends and I've been well here in seoul. Sujeong often come and visit me at Jiae's house because Taehyung oppa is busy with the company. Sujeong eonnie is okay with that because Taehyung oppa has a big responsibility as the new CEO now. They still spent a lot of time together especially during weekends.

School wasn't easy for me at first. But when I thought I was all alone that time, Jungkook was there. He's in senior year now, and I'm in junior year. One year different and it's already felt so far.

Jungkook starts to become himself again after that day. He actually smiles a lot. He's happy now, and so do I. I'm happy when he's happy. He introduced me to his friends that have been helping him. Bambam and Yugyeom, those boys are hilarious, they keep forcing me to do 'Dab' or something like that. They always make funny jokes and scold each others. Jungkook was very a shame of them. Sometimes he feel stupid to hanging out with them, but he can't blame them. Because he, himself doesn't make any big different.

"Jeon Yein~" Speaking of the dumb and dumber squad.

"What do you want Bambam? And I'm still using Jeong"

"Chill gurl~ and it's Bambam oppa okay? your man is being a baby right now! He keeps hitting me and saying that he miss his yein!" Oh gosh... so embarrassing. Can't he just whisper or something... we're in the freaking school hall.

"Looks like prince charming is waiting, go on Yein. I'll wait you at the canteen!" Lisa eonnie said before dashing to the canteen with Bambam 'oppa' tailing on her.She is suppose to be companying me and now she left me alone with her so called 'best friend' bet their gonna date sooner or later.

"Lisa wait for me!" He shouted.

And now I have to drag my poor legs to his class, witch is on the third floor. walking trough the lockers, going up trough the stairs and finally on the senior floor, the scariest hallway of all time. witch was a lie.

I love this hall!

"Yeinnie!" A very very cute Japanese accent greeted me.

"Eonnie~ is Jungkook oppa in this class?"

"Yup! he keep slacking his friends about you leaving him early in the morning to school. That guy change his personality really fast since you moved here. He used to be the ice prince remember?" Momo eonnie start protesting cutely again. And I can only gave her my innocent look.

"Am I babbling again?"

"Yup??? Thanks eonnie~" She nodded before dashing away, I guess she's heading to the dance studio, as always. Dance battle with Yugyeom oppa.

I was just about to open the door when I felt his arms sneaking on my waist , turning me around and now facing his pouty face and big winey eyes.

"You left me." This handsome, and supposedly sangnamja, turn into a big giant baby. Thank God I still love him.

"I did. So what?"

"You suppose to be cute and cuddly around me. Why are you being so harsh Yeinnie?"

"Why am I suppose to be cute and cuddly when you are already this cute and cuddly?" I asked him cutely before changing into my swag face like the way Suga oppa teach me.

"You're mean! Meannie Yein!" Boy what did you ate for breakfast?

He drag me downstairs harshly with his built arms that could break my hand, and he still giving me his cute pouty face. What did he do in the previous life to have that cute baby face and a freaking 20 years old built body?

"Oppa, slow down. You'll break my arm..."

"Are you okay? Am I to harsh? Sorry, I shouldn't drag my love like that..."

'my love'

*blush*

Why did you say something like that...

"Chagi gwenchana? Is it that hurt? Your face is red... Are you mad? Don't silent treat me... Yeinnie... aahhh why are you so cute when you're mad?"

This freak bunny!

"I love you.."

Why did I say that? ugh look at that smirk...

"I love you too~" 

-

-

-

Someone said they miss jeongin...

tada! hello people~ 

Reason why I can update?

I didn't go to school today. My poor soul and poor body got drain out of school. So here I'm resting for only a day, refreshing my poor soul and freaking out about banglyz. Have you heard the news about jeongin dating? I'm pretty much happy but I also freaking mad about army bashing my queen. IM AN ARMY too but I do not freaking bash yeni ! I love her! that's all~

xoxo sheix