Sharing Thought

15.00 pm, Kinder-garden.

All of the tables and the chairs are arrange, the white board has been clean, the toys has been put back to the box, and all of the windows and doors has been lock. And now here's Yoongi helping Jiae locking the Kinder-garden gates.

"Aren't you tired cleaning all of those mess that the kids made every day?" Yoongi asked while helping Jiae carrying the poster that the kids made today. "Sometimes, but I love my job so it's not a big deal. It's more fun than staying up all night." Jiae answered while putting the keys on her pocket. "Well than, we're all enjoy our own works."

They walk side by side."How is it, working on a big company?" Jiae asked with a pause as they are now passing BIGHIT building. "I don't know? Maybe a little bit tired competing with the others." Yoongi said. It seems like a big deal but he said it just. "But it seems like you handling it smoothly aren't you?" They pass the neighbourhood.

"Maybe I'm just to good with my job~" He said proudly

"Maybe I'm just to good with my job~" He said proudly. "Big head!" She said where they're about to pass Yoongi's apartment.

"See that apartment?" He's pointing at it. "Yeah, what's with it?" She asked trowing her eyes to the apartment that most of wealth people own. "I live there." He said with un please sound. It's not like he's not please at it. He just want to live in simple, happy and peace rather than own a great job, great apartment, but not happy at all. It's never about money, achievement, or his job.

It's all about living happily.

"Why didn't you sound happy about it Yoongi? You've got your dream job and you live in a great place. You're not happy with it aren't you?" It's like she knows everything about him. What he hates and what he loves. She wants to know more, what makes him not happy about his life.

"Yeah, you're right. Something feels empty and I'm not happy. I've got my friends, great job, nice boss, great payment, great place and I thought with all of that I'll be happy but I'm not. I'm selfish to feel like this. I know it sounds like I'm greedy or something but I'm not. I'm thankful with all that I have but I still feel lonely and empty." He doesn't even realize that he said all of that just like that to her. He barely knows her, they spent not so much time together and he said that. He never even said that kind of thing to his friends.

"I know Yoongi, we all got that same problem. It's nice to share your problem. And you know what?" She pause a bit and caught his eyes, his dark black eyes that you can swim deep into it. "I feel just the same as you."

That time, it feels like the time froze between the two of them. The empty feelings that the both talks about starting to filed with warmth. The life time searching of the emptiness, it's fading little by little, they'll found that missing pieces.

That missing thing that they've been searching, until they achieve a lot of things. They missed that thing. That things called love.

Simple thing but change a lot of thing.

"Thank you Jiae." he said truthfully.

"For what?" She asked follow by her cute giggles. They already past the convenient store, the place when they first met after the summer vacation last year.

"Everything. No one ever understand me like you do." He said with a smile. "Than I'll thank you too. Thank you for sharing with me." She said truthfully.

They walk in silent just like they like it. A good silent. Until both of them decided to open their mouth.

"Jiae..."

"Yoongi..."

They both said in the same time, both of them want to tell something but it stop when they said it at the same time. The laugh cause both of them know what they're going to say. 'Let's have a break'.

They both laugh and playing roles like a child, old folks still can play too you know?

"Shall we order something princess?" Yoongi asked politely as they enter the same cafe like last night, "Of course my prince, vanilla latte would be nice." Jiae said, playing the roles just like what they do back at the kinder-garden when the kids made them to.

They sit at the same spot like yesterday, sipping their coffee while saving their energy before they go to Jiae's house. He put his coffee down and look outside the window. "After I think about it, I'm pretty lucky to work at that building." He said looking at BIGHIT ent. The streets weren't crowd cause it's still work hour. Everything was just fine until, he spotted Jimin walking around like a lost puppy. His eyes widen as he realize that it's Park Jimin and he will be screw if Jimin caught Jiae with him in a cafe.

She nodded her head hearing his statement cause it's true. She got a change to admire him when he was looking outside the window. He's pale skin, blonde fluffy hair that she wants to play with since yesterday and those aura he have. Mysterious outside but warm inside. It's like that he's a magnet that pulls Jiae metal right away.

"Fuck." He suddenly curse when Jimin caught his eyes. Jiae jolt in surprise. She knows that he got this cursing habit but he haven't swear in front of her yesterday so she thought that he lost that habit already. 'I hope you won't swore like that in front of the kids.' She thought.

"What is it Yoongi?" She asked him when she watch him gathering his things and the poster that the kids made. "Danger Alarm. It's Park Jimin. We better hurry, he's getting his way here." She doesn't need him to repeat what he said. She knows Park Jimin. He's the one that made Yoongi drag her all over the place when they were in Japan.

"Oh Shit, we better hurry.I think I'm going to run again. This is so bad, I hate running." He said when they're sneaking the way out of the cafe. They were almost, like almost run until.

"I saw you hyung, no need to run~"

"Fuck." It's the last thing that came out of he's mouth before Jimin stoping them to run away. 

-

-

-

Oh on! someone got caught! kekeke

tomorrow update will be a lot like a lot, a lot.

before I'm going on hiatus okay? 

xoxo sheix