How's life going?

One day before the wedding.

"Let me do your hair eonnie~"

"I'll cook something for tonight snacks!"

"Let's change to pyjamas~"

The house was full with laugh and loudness, the excitement for Sujeong wedding could just blown up the house, thankfully the house was still in shape.

JIN was busy in the kitchen, Baby soul trying to stop Jisoo and Mijoo doing the pillow fight, and yes Jisoo is back from England with her lovely fiancé, Joshua (Joshua from Seventeen, he's Taehyung cousin I said it on 14 days love)

JIN was busy in the kitchen, Baby soul trying to stop Jisoo and Mijoo doing the pillow fight, and yes Jisoo is back from England with her lovely fiancé, Joshua (Joshua from Seventeen, he's Taehyung cousin I said it on 14 days love). Kei was preparing some movies they're going to watched after, and for the last. The maknaes busy preparing their self, with popcorns on Yein's lap and furry blanket on Sujeong's.

It's been a while, correct that, it's been 2 years since all of them gather together, sharing their thoughts, sharing their smiles and tears. Two years are more than enough to grow older, enough to learn to be a better person. Two years..

They watched romantic, sad ending movies together, crying together, smile together, they ate dinner together after two years keeping in touch only by phone or an hours per week meeting, everyone is busy with the reality, busy with their own things, busy with school, colleague, work. Busy finding their true self.

After finished her colleague on dance major earlier than expected, Mijoo decided to follows her boyfriend, Hoseok. Starting their dreams together, building dance schools all over South Korea. Baby soul continues her family restaurant business, she keeps herself busy with works, she got no time for dating even her parents pushing her to have a boyfriend, so do work on Namjoon, he keeps himself busy at the company, working with his music, pushing his love life away.

After the family meeting in England 2 years ago at the summer holiday, Jisoo at first didn't know that she was getting engage with her mom best-friend son, Joshua. She thought that they were only having a reunion, she met Joshua and the fall in love, but what surprise them was their parents actually want that to happened, Jisoo continued her study in England with Joshua, she's going to finish her study three months from now.

Kei haven't finished her study, her major is singing and she works part time at Baby soul family's restaurant after colleague, she's an independent girl, she left home and lived in a small flat with Baby soul, the flat is only two blocks away from Kei colleague. Jimin finish his study with dance major early with Mijoo, and now he's continuing his study in singing major, he goes to different colleague with Kei, he studies at the same colleague as Mijoo and Jhope.

Meanwhile JIN, she still in colleague, cooking major. Every week ends she's having culinary hunt with Seokjin, they both like each other a lot, and both of them notice it, but Seokjin being a gentlemen waiting for JIN to finish her study, Seokjin apparently is a successful ceef, he own's three five starts restaurant in Seoul, he finished his colleague with business management and approval ceef degree.

Sujeong goes to the same colleague as Kei, both of them goes into the same major, Sujeong live happily with his wealth family, meanwhile Taehyung finished his study early then anyone expected, he's now handling his family company at such young age with his father by his side, he continue study in different major witch is singing major just for fun, he arrange his study schedule on weekends, he goes to the same school with Jimin.

Life is complicated for them, but they keep on running and reach their goals. 

-

-

-

-

Catching up the past 2 years isn't bad, isn't it? 

XOXO sheix