Misunderstanding

07.00 am, Jiae's house

Pancake. Pancake is the first thing that came on his mind as soon as he opens his eyes, that smells keep bothering his sleeps, and he can't handle it beside having it right now. He woke up with a sore on his back, he want to protest on how did he got it but as soon as he fully wake up. He remember, he's now at Jiae's house, and he spent the night with her sofa. "Fuck my back hurts." He curse under his breath.

He get up and walk fast to the kitchen, not handling his hunger anymore. She's there flipping the pancake that keep bothering him, the smells keeps making him hungrier and hungrier. She didn't saw Yoongi there, lending over the fridge. Watching all of her movement making the pancakes.

She's finish plating it and take both 2 portion of pancakes head to the dining room, but just when she turn her head she jolt in surprise on Yoongi morning present on her fridge. He's eyes close, to tired to open as he dreams about eating those pancakes with her. "OhMyGod Yoongi, since when you're here?" She asked him while putting down the pancakes on the dining table, not far from the kitchen.

"Since you started cooking those looking delicious pancakes." He said taking his sit. "Well, morning to you too." She said while taking their drinks. They were enjoying their breakfast until his phone rings.

"What do you want?" He said rudely as he read the ID caller. She face questioning him on whose calling early in the morning, so he set up his phone to speaker mode and showing her the ID caller.

'No Jams Jimin' She read it. She can't handle her laugh and start laughing at it. Yoongi start laughing too.

"Hyung—" Jimin on the other line suddenly become silent after hearing a girl laugh. 'What the heck. It's early in the morning and I heard a girl voice on Hyung line.' He thought.

"OhMy! Hyung! What are you doing with a girl early in the morning?!" Jiae pops her eyes, realising that she just made a big misunderstanding.

"Nothing." Yoongi answered calmly. Not bothering Jimin. "So you admit that you're with a girl early in the morning?" Jimin said whisper shouting. "Just get to the pint Jimin. What do you want calling me early in the morning?" Yoongi is pretty good handling things like this.

"Well, I'm just making sure you woke up already, but it seems that someone there woking you up already." Jimin said. Yoongi bet his having fun right now, teasing him.

"Well, I'm up already and Jiae didn't woke me up. I woke up by my own." He said plainly as he didn't do something wrong.

"Wait?! Jiae noona?! OhMyFuck hyung what have you done to her? what if she get—" Yoongi end the call before Jimin said something worse that he already said.

"Eat your pancakes Jiae, it's delicious. Don't mind him, he's annoying." He said plainly and continue his breakfast. He knows that Jiae's a little bit furious cause he just made 'the understanding with Jimin' got more worse. "Fine, just make sure he didn't spears rumours."

He nodded his head calmly and excuse him self to take a bath before going to work, luckily he always bring spare clothes on his bag. She borrowed him a towel and show him the bathroom before she prepare herself for work.

They both get out from the house at eight in the morning and walk to work side by side. "So, kinder-garden open's at 10.00 am?" He said remembering what Jiae told him. "Yeah, I should get there at lease 09.00 am to prepare things."

"How bout the other teacher you told me?" He asked her worrying about her work schedule a lot. He didn't even realize that his work is tiring as hell too.

"She's working on weekends, but on Thursday we both get to work together." She explain it to him as they keep walking. "That's good. Don't over work your self." He said. The morning air is refreshing for both of them. "Now someone is worried." She said with a pause, but before he could answer her she continues. "I'll be fine Yoongi, I only work for half week. I even going to search for another." He's a little bit surprise on what she said. 'She's a hard worker.' He thought. Just like him, they enjoy working, and it's not a bad thing. He nodded his head for understanding.

"I want to open my own flower shop for my grandma. She always want to have one, but we don't have enough money. I'm going to work hard so I can fulfil grandma dreams." She just told him her dream that she had never said. He reach her hand and lock his eyes with her as he said "You will, you're a hard worker and a person who dares to dream and work for it will get for it." He's happy that she share something with him.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'll reach my dreams just like you do." She said, she's not fully wrong, in deed she's right. He has fulfil his dreams but now, he got a new one. To help her fulfil her dreams.

"You know what Jiae?" He asked her as she hummed for answer. "I got a new dream." He said proudly with a smile. "What ever it is, i hope you'll reach it." She said with a smile. She knows that life will be boring with out dreams.

The are now in front of BIGHIT building. Yoongi stand in front of her before he got in. "I'm sorry I can't take you to work, my work start at 08.30. Thank you for letting me sleep at your house Jiae." He said while fixing Jiae scarf. He didn't even realize what he's been doing. Well surely Jiae blind him from swag-ness and all."It's okay." She answered and fixing his messy hair, the wind must be playing with it while they're walking here.

It's weird to do things like that when they are not a couple, both of them still denying that fact that they like each other as a boy like a girl and a girl like a boy

It's weird to do things like that when they are not a couple, both of them still denying that fact that they like each other as a boy like a girl and a girl like a boy. They only assume that as a caring friend.

And what did they didn't realize are those empty fillings they talked about are starting to fade. 

-

-

-

Okay guys, that's all ILY and see you next week~

I'll try to update on banglyz ig acc on my vacation, if I got a wifi there <3

xoxo

sheix