Knowing Each Other

18.00 pm, Convenient store 

He help her stand up and he flash he's gummy smile being aware that he finally meet her again. "It's been a long time." He said remembering the last time they met, at the airport after the summer vacation ends. "Yes, in deed." They pay the grocery and get out from the convenience store. Yoongi asked her if it's okay to catch up a bit and she's okay with that, beside it's still six in the evening.

"So, how's the other? I haven't see them in a while." She asked Yoongi as they're walking to the nearest cafe. "They're fine, loud as always." He said followed with his laugh. Jiae felt happy somehow watching him laughing. It's reminds her of the first time she saw him smiling at her, on the beach in Malaysia."You seems happy." Jiae said unconsciously.

"So you notice." He said teasing her a little. "How's the girls?" He continue before Jiae got a change to protest. She's fine with it and she decide to answer his question rather than argue with him, hey! they're grown up.

"I don't really know, Sujeong is still happy with Taehyung also Mijoo and Jhope but, we all still sad about Yein, We all miss her and we know that it's her own choice." He knows that she would bring this topic up. The squad, they still all in touch because of the couples but they're rarely meet each other cause of works, school etc. Even Jiae and Yoongi didn't meet each other until just now.

"I know, Jungkook. He's changing. Not as happy and hyper as usual, but hey, it's their problem. They'll solve it sooner or later." He said calmly while entering the cafe. Even if both of them knows as the 'I Don't Care' persons, they still care about them. They're grandpa and grandma after all. Secretly caring towards the others.

"I know Yoongi, it's just, you know

"I know Yoongi, it's just, you know.." She said unease. She's worrying about the maknae more. "Hey, let's talk about other things rather than this sad story shall we?" Yoongi said flashing his smile. 'Keep flashing those eye smile trough your glasses.' She thought watching him smiling.

"So now, we haven't know each other well beside about the squad aren't we? So what do you do for living Yoo Jiae?" He asked her while handing her a cup of coffee that he ordered when they talked about the maknaes. "You won't believe me if I tell you." She said while giggling. They're taking their sit near the window so they can enjoy the out door view.

"Believe me I will." He said before taking a sip of his coffee. He's blond hair falling cutely as he take of his snapback. "You changed your hair colour." She said in amused. 'Handsome.' She though, she burn that though deep in her mind. "Yeah, is it that good?" He said catching her looking at him is amused. "It suit you." She said coolly.

"Just that?" He asked playing with his famous smirk that killed almost all of the girls in his office. "Yup." She said trying to be cool after that smirk.

They keep silent for a while but not awkward silent, just silent. As the old folks like it. "So, I work at a kinder-garden. I'm a teacher there." Jiae said while smiling, thinking of all the little princes and princess she's teaching.